• warnings •
Chǝɐting/Curses/Foul Language/Semi Smut/Female Taehyung

• additional tags •
non-consensual sexual stimulation/
Sexual misconduct/Mild violence

• summary •
19 year old female Idol/(rising star) Taehyung Kim and his 27 year old manager, Jeongguk Jeon having an affair.

_______________________________

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐Nobody had me the way you did, had my eyes rolling back, had me arching my back.ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

-Ariana,Thinking bout you

𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 : 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮(3) : the priced gem

Jeongguk yanks her inside, throwing her in his swivel chair as soon as they reach Jeongguk's office.

Taehyung whimpers, looking up at her furious manager with teary eyes.

Jeongguk growls in return, forcefully yanking the female's skirt off along with her soaked underwear and Taehyung finally sobs, now completely scared.

They had never gone through anything past make up sessions as she told Jeongguk that she isn't ready for sex yet and Jeongguk respected her wishes so she clearly doesn't know what to feel at the moment.

Jeongguk took his shirt off, and leaned down to roughly take Taehyung's delicate wrists to wrapped her arms around his neck.

He held her thighs set each leg on each arm rest so she is completely spread out.

For him.

Jeongguk hungrily rubs the female idol's bare thigh, sucking marks on the latter's unblemished neck as she cries.

"N-no oppa please!"

Taehyung sobs, attempting to close her legs but Jeongguk had them in a tight grip. He growled again, his eyes dark and furious. The scenarios of Jinyoung, a male idol touching her filling his mind.

"Did you liked it huh? Like having him close? Having him so touchy with you that even your fans started to think there's something going on between you two?!?" Jeongguk shouts, veins in his neck bulging as Taehyung wails louder

"N-no! No I—" before she could speak further, a harsh slap landed on her pussy, all wet and completely on display, making her whimper so loud.

"You seemed like you do, babygirl. Such a bad kitten huh?!" He growls again, landing another slap as he watches Taehyung's pussy turn red.

Jeongguk grabs her chin as he hungrily devour the latter's lips, two fingers now rubbing Taehyung's reddened folds softly

The female idol whimpers as Jeongguk pulled back, "shh, don't cry now, sweetheart."

Jeongguk chuckles at Taehyung who's looking at him with her teary doe eyes, "see? Oppa just wanted to touch you a bit hmm? Just wanna let you know how easy I can stick my fingers up your pretty pussy and claim you yeah?"

The idol mewls at the older's possessiveness, his clit throbbing painfully. Jeongguk notices and chuckles, thumbing on his kitten's swollen berry as her thighs shake at the stimulation.

"This pink pretty little cunt is mine Kim Taehyung, remember that. You are mine. Mine. Mine. Mine" Jeongguk growls, pinching the little bud in his rough hand's control before pulling back only to land a hard slap on the leaking mound earning a sob from the female idol.

The older silenced Taehyung with a deep kiss, large hand now cupping her bare cunt, massaging it as he hushes the poor idol.

"M sorry, Taehyungie won't be too close to him again" she spoke with soft hiccups.

"That's better, baby. I love you"