• warnings •
Chǝɐting/Curses/Foul Language/Female Taehyung

• summary •
19 year old female Idol/(rising star) Taehyung Kim and his 27 year old manager, Jeongguk Jeon having an affair.

_______________________________

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐Nobody had me the way you did, had my eyes rolling back, had me arching my back.ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

-Ariana,Thinking bout you

𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖍 : 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 (5)
France

Have a safe flight princess!!!

KIM TAEHYUNG WITH A BERET

Kim Taehyung on Bordeaux, France

MISSING TRACKS?

Surprise Release

TAEHYUNG PRETTY PRETTY

"Would everything be okay? I don't want to disappoint them"
Asks the female idol as she momentarily stops munching on her chicken nuggets to look at the posts and the worldwide trending topics she's continuously notified about.

"It will be okay Taetae. Manager Jeon said they will be here in 3-4 hours. Jae said the missing tracks were already handled by the team but there are still some malfunctions left to fix"

Taehyung listens attentively, trying to mask her worry as she knows she has to be ready to help her team in any way she could. "It's best that we all rest for now. Let's wait for any confirmation before we start preparing"

"I'll bring you to your room Taehyung-ah"

//////

The four hour wait turned into a whole day, two, three and perhaps, a whole week. Before Taehyung knew, another day passed and it was the night before the concert.

"I can't- I can't sleep like this. We haven't seen each other since we arrived. It has been a week and he isn't even answering to my texts!" Taehyung exclaims, her voice breaking as tears of utter frustration wets her cheeks.

Wiping her tears roughly, the female idol hurriedly looks for her mask, wearing it as she reaches for the door, her knees shaking as she breathes in the exhaustion of not having a bit of good rest since they arrived in France, too busy waiting for the man who promised her nothing but to spend a delightful time with her all throughout the tour.

Taehyung rushes through the seemingly endless halls, stumbling a couple of times before finally reaching Jeongguk's room.

She knocks redundantly, refusing to acknowledge the silence and the fact that no one's ever gonna open the door if no one's even there inside to begin with.

'please, where are you? I'm tired and worried so just please, come already oppa..'

Swallowing the whimpers that are threatening to escape her lips, Taehyung turns to leave when she hears it.

She hears it from a little distance, a voice all too familiar.

Desperate, she turns to the direction leading to another hall.

"Have a good day sir!" A man wearing a hotel uniform passes by the idol, a deep "Thank you" follows before the door was quietly closed

Taehyung stayed rooted on the spot
She hesitates, eyes teary and afraid.

Walking towards the door, she breathes in the dull ache in her chest before she knocks. She waits for a moment until the eyes of the man he had been looking for greets her own.

Taehyung didn't expect the sudden flood of emotions as her dear manager speaks, followed by a voice she least expected to hear.

"Tae"

"Who, honey?"

There stands Mrs. Jeon, her lover's wife standing a few steps behind Jeongguk himself, the woman meeting her stare with a shocked face as she tightens her hold on the towel that's barely covering her naked body.

IM RUSHING THIS OH MY GOSH HELP