warnings •
Chǝɐting/Curses/Foul Language/
Female Taehyung

• summary •
19 year old female Idol/(rising star) Taehyung Kim and his 27 year old manager, Jeongguk Jeon having an affair.

_______________________________

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐Nobody had me the way you did, had my eyes rolling back, had me arching my back.ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

-Ariana,Thinking bout you

𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 : 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮

It's not really clear when did everything  started to change between them.

At first, it was more like an older brother-younger sister bond.

Well, ever since the female idol was introduced to Jeongguk, he knew a part of him was already taken.

The slightest touch of their hands ignited sparks all over his body. Her warm skin and the way her Innocence sparkle in her pretty doe eyes brought a sensation crawling up from his neck through his fingertips even as he lays beside the woman he is committed to.

But Jeongguk shrugged it all off.

He focused on pursuing his career. After all, it was what he did planned when he went back from States.

On the other hand, Taehyung was 14 when a middle aged woman was blessed to see her one of a kind visual.

Sharp nose, doe eyes, thin heart shaped lips and long lashes peppering kisses in her rosy cheeks each time she blink her eyes open and close—vaguely complimenting her out of a dream figure.

A young girl in her teenage years, her whole appearance not even completely developed yet the Female Handler already knew that she was the angel sent to help them bring their company back up from dust to the highest peak.

It took a lot of convincing to the hesitant and insecure little girl but when she agreed, everything was worth it.

Though, months after Taehyung became a trainee, she almost quit when she was told that a higher supervisor would be handling her. A man from states who chose their crumbling company to work onto.

Apparently, he was supposed to handle a boyband but for some reasons, they asked him to handle the youngest trainee instead.

//////

"Tae, you don't have to worry okay? You'll do great as always"

Jeongguk stares at Taehyung as she paces back and forth in front of the large mirror, biting her nails in nervousness.

It has been 5 years since Taehyung became a trainee and 4 and half since Jeongguk was set to be her manager.

Taehyung debuted almost two years ago and true enough, her first performance just blew up all over the country and soon, they were able to build the company's reputation back up and with Taehyung's popularity, the company prospered more than it ever has while Taehyung continues to gain fans all over the globe, truly the Pop Princess.
(I just made it up hehe)

Back to Taehyung and Jeongguk, they had gotten so close that even the staffs can't help but get fond over their bond though to Taehyung and Jeongguk—it ain't a lie that there will always be a tension between them.

"But what if I mess up?? Gguk-oppa, what if I mess up the tune or the choreo and they won't like me anymore??!! Oh my gosh"

Jeongguk sighs. Taehyung had always been so insecure. Of course, It's not healthy but would it be weird to say that often times, he finds Taehyung overreacting, cute?

The manager then stood up from his seat and walked towards the panicking beauty.

He stood behind her and grabbed her thin waist to stop her from walking back and forth.

With what the female idol is wearing, Jeongguk can feel her warm skin as he wrap his veiny arms around her waist finally, pulling Taehyung's back closer to his front as he look at her through the mirror.

"You won't mess up, darling. I'm sure of that. So you better be calm down for me now, yea?"

He whispered, his minty breath fanning over Taehyung's neck making her flush bright pink.

"O-okay. For y-you"

//////

Okay so I have this on my drafts for a very long time now. Even before I published this book and the reason why I didn't publish this is because it is still incomplete. It only has over 3 chapters and I wanted to make a separate book for this but since I know y'all have been waiting for updates I am gonna post this now.

Also, lemme know about what you think about this chap so I'll know if I'll continue this because this whole thing is actually written for my own selfish pleasure and I didn't really thought of sharing this to my watty acc before because I am telling you now, I love it intense. Y'all won't like many of them and for your sake, I'm carefully choosing what should I post.

Right, about the oppa thing, JK is older here so what do you expect but- still tell me if you are uncomfortable but don't expect much if I'm gonna change it because like what I said, this book is 'my written fantasy' my fantasy so unless it's a requested chap, all kinks, endearments used and such will be according to my taste.

Lastly, this is gonna be my last warning.

Read the tags and If you don't like the idea of Boypussy, Intersex and Genderbend, you can fuck off.

That's all bbys, be back in 10 mins for the next updates