Old friends

"Well? Do you think it's possible?" I asked Luca.

"It does make sense! Do you think you could remember anything else on that shipwreck" he asked.

I paused for a second to think. The man gave me the pocket watch, then he vanished not even getting the ship to stop sinking.

"I definitely missed something. Oh yes, there was a black gooey figure on that ship. I saw it right before the shipwreck and right when the odd man went to stop the sinking"

Luca hummed to himself, and rubbed his chin. "I'll think about it! That's definitely useful information".

"Well do we get to eat lunch now?" Martha asked.

"Yeah I have a match later at 3 and I don't want to be full when I get there" Vera said.

"Tell me about it, flying off in a rocket chair is the worst!" I said.

"Okay ladies you can go now, though I don't know why Vera and Martha are here in the first place" Luca replied.

"Oh yeah not you Tracy-- I still need you to look at the watch" Luca let out a nervous chuckle and he scratched the back of his neck.

Tracy got back down on her seat, sighing. "Have you asked Jose about it again?" She asked.

"No not really, I can do that later though! I have a match with Mr.Baden" Mike said, leaning against his room's door. "Can I eat lunch with you guys?" He asked.

All three of us said "Sure!" and Mike followed us down to the dining room. "Oh I'll get some honey from Ms.Mel!"

---

It's been a while since I've been in the Manor. I haven't really done much in all honesty, but I have settled inner matters. I had to accept many things these past few weeks.

Luca on the other hand wants to find out the laws of the Manor. He might be able to use these laws to his advantage and get us out.

But I have a feeling it won't be long until the Manor Owner has something new for us to worry about.

Just like Lucas batch a new set of survivors are coming rather early. Not only that but the talk of the Manor is that this one is coming alone.

Will this new survivor be the last? I am not sure but according to the others this was very odd of the Manor owner to do.

"Hmmm, so the match at 3 is you, Me, Luca and Tracy?" I asked Vera.

"Yup" she replied.

"Aww you two have a match together, no fair" Martha pouted. "Though we do have training later so I guess it's fine".

"Ugh, I just hope this match goes fast. I want to just get over it" Vera said.

"Match 14 and 15 of the day, Please enter your respective waiting rooms"

We all turned our heads to the announcer then to clock. It was already 2:50 so we needed to go to the waiting rooms already.

"I guess that's us" Luca said with Tracy right behind him, suprising everyone in the table. "Come on let's go, I have plans for today's match"

The prisoner giggled to himself but we all just ignored it and followed him to the waiting area.

--

"So the map is Eversleeping town, that's just perfect!" Luca cheers. "Don't worry I'll tell you all about my spectacular plan later!"