Chapter- 35

"I think some souls have a way of connecting without our knowledge that's why you can meet someone for the first time, but inside you just know, you know it is not the first time you have felt them"...

New York, U.S.A..

At Randhawa Enterprises..

Nammy was so much stressed and frustrated from past one week as constant work pressure taking a toll very her. Even all the scientists either junior or senior had a very hectic schedule from past week due to use of exceesive reagent in experiment the result came out to be totally differently and that reagent cost in millions which Vansh specially ordered from Spain so that their project can go in flow.

Although it's really very difficult to order that reagent again in short span of time as it took approx of 1 month to deliver across although they need it urgently and their whole process got crashed away which cost them to loss a million. Dr. Alexander and Dr.April came to final conclusion that they will work on this reagent and they estimated that it goona get prepared within 2 weeks. And they strictly warned all not to leak out information about reagent to other person as their jobs are stake.

So, all the team members start to read research papers and worked on this reagent despite being it informed to CEO- Vansh Singh Randhawa as instructed by both the senior doctors. They thought to give a try to prepare this reagent in lab itself which found out to be impossible but still we can try otherwise Vansh will screw them when it comes to work he is very strict and professional and does not spare anyone. He need that his project must be done by dedication.

Now their schedule is that all worked even late nights and came by early mornings. Basically there are total of 6 labortary and all are hardworking with brilliant scientists with each team members. Vansh had already allotted different kind of projects to each team and with whom work Vansh got impress and if it earn profits he double the pay of that team and now their reputation is also at stake by chance this information got leaked out, it will create a bad impression in front of Vansh.

Today Nammy got up late so she just make a ran for the office which added more fury to her mood. Even Jenny left early not informing about her departure. She have to reach by 7 in morning instead she came by 9.30 and now she goona get ready for another session of scolding from Dr. April although yesterday Dr. herself gave a lecture to Nammy when her performance isn't upto the mark.

 herself gave a lecture to Nammy when her performance isn't upto the mark

             ● Nammy's outfit

As Nammy marched inside the lab while breathing heavily to protect herself from predator's eyes. From her pherpherial view, Nammy saw Dr. April making her way out of lab but a question mark popped on her face when she stared none of human species around her. She thought to dial Zaheer's no. that where all the people flew away leaving her alone with dead silence. Only the sound of incubator or machines are heard.

So, Nammy searched for Iphone in handbag when, "Nammy?? What are you doing here?? Mr. Randhawa had called us immediately and here you are doing what?? Just come and leave the work. Mr. Randhawa needs to see all of us right now!!!", While marching her way out, Dr. April witness Nammy alone and thought to took her along with her. It took almost 2 nanosecond for Nammy to understand what Dr. April said.