Chapter-8

"They will never understand your fire, but they will always long for your flames"..

Delhi, India..

In evening, Nammy got ready and glanced herself in mirror. She was quite impressed that dress which she brought perfectly fit around her body as she dressed in silvery short jacket with blue denim jeans. Nammy simply did a fishcut hairstyle. She is quite excited with bday party but on same side was angry and upset that Karan even don't felt any need to connect her on her special day. She too wanted to call Karan and ought to scold him for not even calling her on special day but she did not because it's his mistake and whatever the reason is atleast he can made call but there wasn't any sign of Karan??...

 She too wanted to call Karan and ought to scold him for not even calling her on special day but she did not because it's his mistake and whatever the reason is atleast he can made call but there wasn't any sign of Karan??

Nammy's outfit..

Nammy felt irritated and frustrated but the thoughts got disturbed when the phone started to rang. She grab the phone from bed and picked the phone,"Hlo!! Yup Aloo?? "...

Alisha- "Tam is goona pick you up!! Be ready"

Nammy- Why??? not Vicky or you Aloo??", She felt irritated as still did not want to have any convo about anything with Tamana and she did not want any explanations about anything of her being with Mahima at party..

From past 1 and half month, Nammy just merely spoke with Tamana which wasn't unnoticed by all. Even she does not attempt to have any talk with Nammy about her behaviour..

Alisha- Bunny!! I am coming with Samir and Vicky with Shruti and yeh don't be late..

Nammy- Ohh!! Now that persons are more important than me??? on my bday!! Okk then fine go to hell you all??, She spat and cut the call as did not allow Alisha to complete the talk..

"Is it mine bday or her bday", She thought..

Due to some emergency work, Rohan had to report back to Pune as some important clients had arrived to finalised the deal and his presence is most important there being the best employee of Company. He attempt to shift the meeting but the Ceo wasn't in the mood and ask Rohan too come otherwise his job would be worsely affected..Nammy understand the situation and about Rohan's work. So,she insisted him to go back and with heavy heart Rohan packed his bag and left for Pune..

"Now I had to deal with Tamana??? First Karan, Piggy and now these two idiots are planed to ruin my bday???", Nammy muttered started to apply makeup..

"ARGHHH!!! Where the hell is linear??", Nammy started to search in drawer and got frustrated as she did not able to find anything and finally after like hours, she finished her makeup session and instantly sat on bed to wore the white shoes which she brought from Mysore but again the phone rang. She looked at screen it was none other than Tamana..

"I should put Tamana's no in block list!! AaRGHH", but picked the phone at last call,"YES!!"..

Tamana- Bunny!! Come down!! We are already getting late!! I am in car..Come fast..