Chapter-3

"You walked into my life "
"Liked you always had lived there"
"Like my heart was a home built just for you"..

Mysore,Karnataka, India...

"It's Abhijot Singh along with Nammy Arora",Ranjit declared.

When Ranjit spoke Nammy's name Sonali's happiness had no bound today like she has achieved something though she never thought in her wild dreams that Nammy's worst ramp walk would led her to be part of this couple game for tonight maybe she may won "Miss.Farewell" too.

Mahima got too furious and envied that Abhijot, her lover (from her side) got selected with only and only Nammy. She made a mind set to not let Nammy win this title as she ought to show that she's the best and is on verge to ruin Nammy 's reputation today in party itself..

"Nammy",A smile appeared on Abhijot's lips as he thought Nammy will be best for him though if some other girl supposed to be with him either she might cling with him like a fevistick and he's not like those boys who want attention from girls. Abhijot's point of view..

Abhijot arrived at stage smiling when Ranjit announced his name although he didn't find Nammy among all crowd and all started glanced here and there. So, he again announced," Nammy Arora!! Come at stage in 2 minutes"..

Sonali instantly rushed towards the food area where she found Nammy busy eating noodles like this might be the last time she's gonna eaten after that she would be refrained to eat noodles. Sonali chuckle lightly at Nammy's behaviour as she knows Nammy was hungry the time they arrive here as she dragged her first too the dance floor and then when Nammy was about to finish pizza, she grabbed pizza inbetween and ate it.

Sonali desended in Nammy's direction and tapped her shoulder harshly as she was lost in some other world of eating no care who is present here or not as she somewhat flinched from her spot.

"What's your problem now??",Nammy spat angrily and pass a fury look to Sonali..

"Namu!! You have got selected", Sonali chirped happily.

"Selected??? For what??", Nammy asked confusingly..

"For Next Round couple games", Sonali exclaimed making Nammy rendered. Her eyes plop out of sockets and for 2 minutes she became numb though she did n't except that she goona be selected as she herself knows the worst ramp walk she done. She placed the folk in plate and chuckle,"Are you joking???Mazak ka bhi time hota haii yrr!! Now, I am hungry let me have my food Pagal haii!! Mujhe toh aachi trh se ramp walk bhi nhi aati, and judges selected me". Nammy chuckle and again picked the folk and continue with noodles session.

"It's true!! Now come..All are waiting for you otherwise they will select someone else yrr", Sonali told irritatly...

"Then let them select,Let me have my snack and I am already done with today's non sense", Nammy countered..

"You are coming and that's finally",Sonali concluded in an determined voice.Without wasting time Sonali grabbed Nammy's hand tightly and again she didn't get a chance to complete her noodles and Sonali leads her towards the dance floor.

"If Nammy isn't willing, We will select some other girl", Ranjit utter and was about to pick a chit from bowl when Sonali dragged Nammy to stage. All people started to glance in their direction when someone from crowd shouted,"Hey It's Nammy", and again hooting whistling session begins.

"Nammy!! I ought to participate with you only plz come yrr", Abhijot mind popped.

When Ranjit utter the word someone else in place of Nammy, Abhijot didn't feel like to participate. He knows Nammy didn't like all these choosy games but somewhere in his heart he ought that Nammy to be his partner. When Ranjit announced Abhijot's name, his heartbeat accelerated like blood would flow out of his veins but when he listen Nammy's name with him as a couple for tonight. His happiness was beyond imagination as he ought to spend some quality time with Nammy. Abhijot belongs from Jaipur.