Demon-Chapter 1

THIS WHOLE SERIES IS GOING TO HAVE MANGA SPOILERS

TANJIRO POV

 It felt like I woke up from a dream. Was Muzan defeated? Did I die, no I can see very clearly. The sun is out, I don't smell Muzan anywhere so he must be dead but I can very clearly smell blood. Huh?

I looked around and Nezuko, Giyuu, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Kanao are dead. I was in shock. 

"What happened?" Tears fell from my eyes and everywhere there is blood, many innocent people are dead. Then I realized something. Something about me has changed. I looked down and my hands have long nails. I was the one who killed them. Tear started dropping as I let out a scream and opened my eyes. Then something strange happened

I wasn't there anymore. My nails weren't long and my uniform wasn't ripped. However, for some reason my old katana that broke was in my hand and my body felt the same way as it was when I was human. There in front of me was my dead family and Nezuko. Huh? Did I time travel? Did god give me this chance to make sure this time I wouldn't turn into a demon? Whatever it was, this timeline I was going to make sure that I wasn't going to be a demon.

I picked up Nezuko, if I was correct everything in this timeline would be the same, expect that I would make sure that I wouldn't become a demon. I put Nezuko on my back and looked at my dead family. I started crying, even though I already moved on, it was still sad, but at least they are in a better place.

I started running, I should be able t meet up with Giyuu... Wait, I shouldn't even know who Giyuu is in this timeline. I think I should pretend like I know nothing else they want to think I am a stalker or something. Let's think, I think that I should focus on making sure that everything goes the same thing as the past timeline and also making sure that I don't become human.

"Grahhghh!" Nezuko pulled on my hair and I slipped on a rock, falling down from the mountain. 

"Ah- the snow will help me out-" My head landed first thing in the snow. As I quickly looked up, Nezuko was no where to be seen. And then I smelled Giyuu and turned around.

Giyuu was there, holding his katana to Nezuko's Neck. I didn't know what to do, should I just act like I know nothing? Yeah, sure let's do that. But what if this timeline changes? Like Giyuu killing Nezuko? Should I attack Giyuu, yeah, Nezuko might die since Giyuu wasn't suppose to be here until later.

"She is a demon, why were you traveling with her?"

"She is my sister! Stop that!"

It felt weird to react what happened back then. But then I looked down and my old katana was there. I picked it up, "I will fight back, give me back Nezuko. Nezuko wouldn't kill anyone."

Giyuu looked surprised to see a katana with me but calmed down, "She is a demon, she would forget her memories and kill people."

"NO SHE WOULDN'T!"

Nezuko glared at Giyuu as for some reason she was able to kick Giyuu off of her. Giyuu cursed as he was going to unleash a technique but stopped.

Nezuko stopped coming towards me as she was making a choice or something.

GIYUU POV:

What is the right thing to do? What is that demon thinking. While that demon is stopping in her tracks, I should kill it.

Second form: Water wheel, I decided that striking her from the back would be the easiest, since the demon was facing away from me and towards the boy. But something unexpected happened.

TANJIRO POV:

NO! Giyuu is going to kill Nezuko! This timeline is changing! I have to make sure that the timeline stays the same apart from the fact that I become a demon and hopefully someone other people can survive, like innocent people who died. Then I heard a voice, it sounded exactly liek mine own voice.

"This timeline won't change unless you purposely change it, expect for the fact that Nezuko might die. Don't worry, the Uppermoons will die, however Nezuko might die, so do something."

Huh? Who said that? No matter I have to focus.

I should be able to use breaths, right? I feel the same when I battled against Muzan... I can't let Nezuko die.

Third form: Fake Rainbow, I quickly caught Nezuko and pushed her to a tree when Giyuu wouldn't hurt her.

It seems like I can use breaths, my body is still the same.

GIYUU POV:

Huh? I looked closely at the demon girl and the boy, I slashed quickly using my katana without any breaths. It seems like I was mistaken. It was an afterimage. Fire? I have never seen that technique used by Rengoku, thats not flame, it more of a fire technique. But this boy can use a different kind of breath? Hold up... whats with the mark?

 I ran towards the demon and she quickly ran away from me and towards her brother. Her brother wasn't doing anything, just there standing waiting for you.

You- god dammit, get out of the way. 

The demon threw her arms around the boy and hugged him, the boy hugged back. Huh? She can control herself? A demon girl who can control herself and a boy who can use breaths without being in the corps... I should report this.

"You and that demon, come here. Here, put this muzzle on her, I won't kill her, you and her are coming to the corps to find out what to do with you."

Updates at least on every Saturday.