Kanato x Subaru (uke)DRESS UP

Kanato was watching Subaru at Starbucks drinking his delicious drink. Subaru was low key annoyed and he sighed softly . He slowly glared up at Kanato..." what Kanato?"

Kanato giggled..." hey why don't you model for me for the play ?" Subaru glared with disgust....
"You really think I'm gonna let you strip me down and put clothes on me just for you to put it on a dead corpse..."

Kanato laughed..." no silly I made clothes specially for you?" Subaru glared at him more.....

(Flash back)

Subaru was sleeping on his bed fully naked as Kanato measured every inch of his body...... he blushed looking at Subaru meaty cock.....
(Out flash back)

"Look just this one time .... our secret..." he smiled happily ..." I want my brother to look good..."
Subaru sighed softly knowing he wasn't gonna give up....

"Ok fine we can do this but if you tell anybody I butcher you myself ..."

Kanato cupped his face licking his lips..." That would be really Devine ~"

Subaru blushed and got up.."tch...." he walked out with kanato finally behind him.

(Later that day practicing for the play)

Kanato was on stage helping everybody with their costumes . Subaru was behind stage sighing wondering what Kanato made for him. He scratched his neck nervously . Kanato had talent for clothes , very skilled.

Kanato popped up behind him.." Subaru?~" He jumped .." damn it don't scare me like that!" He growled .
Kanato grabbed his hand and pulled him into the his office (actually the theatre teacher room)

"Strip~"

Subaru glared but obliged..... Kanato covered his face with his clip board..... his body was godly.. he thought as he looked up......
"Subaru it's staring at me.."

Subaru growled and covered it ..". Don't look idiot..." Kanato laughed a little and he got up. He measured the other male his fingers slightly touching his skin .

Subaru sighed softly closing his eyes wishing this would be over .
Kanato had a dull look to him... he isn't responding how he normally does.... he sly smirk

"Gah!~" Subaru jumped as Kanato grabbed his cock..." what are you doing idiot!" He growled.
Kanato giggled..." your very tense Subaru... let me help~"
Subaru froze in shock... Kanato pushed him against the desk and grabbed a puppy costume with his crotch and butt area showing . He put it on him before he could see it ....

"Kanato I will kill you!" Kanato gigggled ..." you so cute I could just eat ... you up!" He covered his mouth.

Subaru felt embarrassed......" tch! Why my junk o-" before he could say anything else Kanato got on his knees and started to suck him.."mmh!~" Kanato looked up at him.

Subaru hissed softly and moved the puppy ear from his face. Kanato blushed madly as he was so cute in the puppy costume . Kanato went back to sucking him and using his tongue .

"Nnh~" Subaru shuddered from pleasure ..."k-Kanato ... n-no..." he turned his head panting hard.

Kanato smiled seeing Subaru a mess he really enjoyed this and he hoped Subaru did too......

"Ah..." a moan came from Subaru flustered face and he covered his face with his hands...." K-Kanato you idiot !" He groaned out as Kanato started to deep throat him.

Subaru was feeling too good.... Kanato mouth felt good ..... he closed his eyes and he relaxed for once...

BIG MISTAKE!!!!

Kanato used his saliva from his mouth and slid his middle finger inside Subaru.

"Argh!~ idiot!!" Subaru groaned . Kanato started curling his finger inside of him while sucking .

Subaru tried to relax again and it only made his finger go deeper .."nnh~" he bucked his hips and Kanato continued to deep throat him while fingering his virgin hole..

"C...c-cumming!!!" Subaru yelped out before he came a huge load down Kanato throat .
Kanato slowly pulled away with a wet pop smiling ...." awe is the puppy tired ..."

Subaru panted hard trying to calm down... Kanato tilt his head noticing that Subaru never had sex and he smirked...
Subaru got up growling ..." I'm gonna fucking kill you!!"
Kanato leaned to him and kissed him softly on the lips ...." do it~"

Subaru just stood there........ Kanato chuckled and held up a butt plug......" would you like to continue dressing up for me and at every expense I get to pleasure you..."
Subaru got up and got dressed..." fuck you!!!" He ran out.

Kanato giggled.." he be back~"

(Few days later )

Kanato sat on his bed with a whip..." come on out let daddy see what he got..."

Subaru walked out in a princess peach revealing outfit .

Kanato giggled..." your so adorable ~" he spanked his thigh ..." on your knees.." Subaru did as told . Kanato rubbed his see through nipples with the whip...." let's see can you be my little helper today and I buy you some more Starbucks ?" He held up the butt plug.

Subaru faintly blushed .
Kanato giggled .." the show must go on ~"