Hot boy summer part 2 Ruki x Shu xYuma

Yuma and Ruki was working at the the beach as life guards and they saw Shu with Kanato swimming and they was enjoying themselves.....

"Oi!" Ruki threw a beach ball at Shu head and Shu looked back and he smiled.

Kanato growled...."y'all go away I'm playing with him!"

Yuma raises a brow and smirked..."Laito is at the icecream station eating your icecream..."

Kanato eyes widen...."your lying!!"
Ruki sighed..."and he's feeding teddy the icecream poor te-"
Kanato took off and Shu sighed...

"Y'all are idiots..."

Ruki chuckled ...."I mean how else are we going to get you?"

She rolled his eyes..."look I'm not a prostitute...."

Ruki grabbed his neck and pulled him under the pillow..."yeah your not your our sex doll..."

Shu sighed...."a sex doll?"
Yuma came behind Shu and gripped his ass and he blushed....

"So you gonna please us again.."
Shu just looked at them and he sighed and he pin Ruki down and started to kiss him...

"Mmm" Shu deepened the kiss and Ruki rubbed his body and gripped his ass....

Yuma smirked video taping it and Shu quickly stopped and sit up then Ruki pulled his hair and pulled him back down..."shhhh...." he went back kissing him...

Both boys  pulled down there shorts and  Ruki sat up ...."hey we both gonna take his ass.."
Yuma eyes widen and he stroked his dick and spit on it lubing it up and same with Ruki....

"You for real?"
Ruki nods at Yuma..."we gonna see is he gonna take two dicks..."
Shu got nervous and he got up and Ruki pulled him back down on top of him...

"Hey!"

Ruki chuckled and he spread his ass cheeks and roughly shoved inside his hole..

"Ahmmh!" Ruki covered his mouth....."shhh don't be loud there's people behind us~"

Shu teared up cuz the pain....
He started to thrust and Shu moved his hand  and kissed him and Ruki groaned and he started to thrust inside of Shu....

Shu groaned in the kiss and he gripped Ruki thigh telling him not to go so rough and Ruki smirked and he flipped them over so Shu was on the bottom and he thrusted in him...

"Ah!" Shu gasped and Ruki chuckled  and kissed him deeply...
Shu moaned in pain as he was getting fucked roughly by Ruki.....
"Ah...nn~" he tried to stay quiet then Ruki lift him up and Yuma got under and he smirked and shoved a finger in his ass to stretch him out....

"Hnnah!~" Shu hissed and he bucked his hips and Ruki kissed him to shush him and Yuma shoved his dick inside him

"Ahh!" Shu threw his head back his dick twitched and Yuma groaned and he bit into his ear..."your so tight ~"

Shu panted hard he was getting dizzy and he softly hit Ruki chest....

"Baby boy your drooling ..." Ruki wipes his mouth and they both started to Thrust inside Shu slutty hole...

"Aaah~" Shu moaned and he covered his mouth and Yuma stroked his dick while he fucked Shu and Ruki held his hips down...

"R-Ruki s-sto-Ahh!~" Yuma thrusted hard and Shu threw his head back....

"Mmm you feel so good I'm gonna cum so much in you" Ruki licked his lips at Shu and Shu smiled and Yuma grabbed Shu by the neck and went faster...

"Oh fuck!" Shu gasped and closed his eyes....

All the boys groaned and moaned ass the pleasure was getting too good....

"Ahh damn he gripping my dick ..." Yuma groaned  panting in Shu back.

Ruki went harder and lift up Shu legs and bit into his ankle..."Hah!~ m-more~" Shu cries out as precum leaked off his dick into Yuma hand....

"Fuck he sound like a girl!"
Yuma hissed and they both started to thrust harder in him and Shu cried out...."ahhh!! Fuck!! Yes ! Y'all dicks feel so g-goo-" his body trembled and he came hard...

"Ahh!"
Ruki pulled Shu off his dick and  he laid him down and he shoved back inside him and he came deep inside of him and Yuma came on his panting face..."fuck..."

Shu Laid there panting hard and he sat up all sticky....
"Y-y'all je-" they were gone and Kanato was standing in front of him......

"I-it was icecream..." Shu panicked and kanato raised a brow..."so your naked and you put icecream on your face and dick?"

Shu nodded..."I-it was hot..."
Kanato smiles ...."well put your pants on and let's play!"

Shu sat up then he grunted and touched his back..."I-I can't feel my back... maybe in a while..."

Kanato sighed..."I go play with Laito.." he sighed and walked off....

Shu sighed and he held stomach...."they could've gotten me some icecream..."