Karlheinz x reji prt 2 (the dream)

(Part two skinniesssssss)

The next day at dinner everybody was eating Reiji stayed quiet...

"Oi!" Ayato raised a brow at how Reiji wasn't eating his food...

Reiji glared up at him..." what Ayato..."

Ayato looked down...." you been in your room all day Reiji..."

Reiji got up..."I haven't gotten sleep for the past few days.." he removed himself from the table and he walked to his room and shut the door....

"He be fine.." said  Kanato and he pulled a knife out on his brothers ..."let's play a game ~" all the brothers eyes widen..
Subaru smirked...."let's go..."
Shu shook his head..

Reiji took off his glasses and he saw a figure of Karl and he put them back on . Nothing was there... he snarled..."Karl don't hide show yourself.."

Reiji eyes widen as hands wrapped around him... Karl smirked and he licked up his neck.."nnn I know you missed me Reiji~" Reiji blushes and he growled..."no leave me alone!"
Karl pulled down his button down to reveal his shoulder and he kissed down and Reiji breathe hitched...
"A-...Ah!...h.."
Karl sank his fangs into his shoulder taking his blood making him weak..

Reiji eyes fainted pink. He was trying not to give in..."n-no~..."
Karl cup his face and made him look at him and he tongue kissed him blood trickling down both men chin..
Karl hands unbutton his top and shoved his hand in his pants and stroked him....
"Mm~......hm...." Reiji moaned then looked away panting hard..

Karl smirked wickedly...."heh I might get you possible...."

Reiji eyes widen..."you bastard you bette-"

Karl pin him to the wall he was stronger than Reiji  and he choked trying to pry him off and Karl leaned to his ear..."I make you love me like you did before~"

He pull his pants down with one hand and he goes down and licks his semi hard member..."h...a..." Reiji        Still looking up trying to fight it...
Karl strokes him..."give in.." he then sucked Reiji off and Reiji moaned and gripped his hair...
"Ah!~ s-st- fuck!" Reiji gripped his hair and slammed his head down filling his mouth... his eyes were fully pink and he slide down the wall...
Karl moves away and licks his lips and swallowed.."heh good~" he then picked him up and pin him to his dresser and he kissed him as he shoved himself in roughly..."mph!"
Reiji eyes widen when he realized it wasn't a dream anymore he tried to snap out of it but his body wouldn't move.....

Karl thrusted and bite his shoulder once more..
"Mm.. S-stop~" Reiji grit his teeth his dresser rocking back and forth hitting against the wall softly and  Reiji gripped his hair ..."p-ple..ah!~" he buried his face in his neck and Karl licked up his neck..."shh let me finish~" he whispered and he lifted up his leg and went deeper .."Fuck!!" Karl mumbled under his breathe and he picked up the pace .
"K-Karl!~" he moaned loudly and he choked him once more and kissed him to shut him up and pounded his tight hole.

Reiji a moaning mess now felt heaven as he was pounded by the older  male ....
Reiji started to stroke himself drooling and when I say he was a slut he was a fucking slut reiji gave in...

"I'm close.." Reiji whispers trying to keep quiet but his moans were getting the best of him..
Karl smirked and abused his spot and Reiji groaned and once he hit his spot again a hot sticky load covered his cheek down to his chest and a few got on Karl cheek..

Reiji panting hard and Karl smirked seeing his eyes were still pink and shot his load in him...

"Ahh!!" Reiji grit his teeth and Karl blush at the site of Reiji as he pulled out and he chuckled and laid him in bed....."you be pregnant soon..." Karl sighs...."when you get pregnant meet me at the abandon church...." Reiji has his back toward Karl his eyes were back to normal ......
Karl pick his glasses off the ground and set it on the dresser ..."your dresser is broke.." he vanished...

Reiji growled at himself and buried his face in the pillow his mate mark aching and he gets hard again....