Burned at the stake prt 3 Shin x Subaru x Carla

(Thankyou for reading my book I appreciate all of you especially my ogs and my new bears 🐻 I will continue to make y'all happy and improve my skills  enjoy this one !)

Subaru was sleeping peacefully as it was another day being their sex slave......

Subaru rolled over even though his neck was chained down... he sighed wondering will he be free . His brothers didn't even know where he is which worried him greatly it been a few days turned into weeks.. now months.... he swallowed hard as his throat was dry as the air in the room was musty. It was dark where he was at . He heard the door unlock.. Carla walked in..." morning princess ~" he chuckled . He rubbed his white hair from his face...." your body is so silly from the bath earlier ....". Subaru closed his eyes .  Carla walked over and cupped his face ..." we gonna try some toys on you ok..." Subaru said nothing ...."

"Good boy~" Shin then walks in chuckling and he dropped the whip down..." thought I was gonna have to punish him~" Subaru wanted to growl but he kept calm.... Carla put a cloth around his eyes so he couldn't see.. Subaru turned his head . Carla licked up his neck..."nnh~" your so shy now..... you gotten used to us touching you right ~" Subaru stayed quiet he wanted this to be over with.....

Shin then took out a heavy box and Subaru flinched... Shin took out a vibrator and  a cock ring ....." ok princess we gonna try some things today ok?"
Subaru eyes widen as he turned on the vibrator and he scooted back to the wall and Carla held him from behind ..." awee it's ok we gonna take good care of you~" he proceeded to kiss his neck and bite his teeth into it . "You shouldn't be scared of the blood king now... you like this type of torture right ?~"
Subaru shuddered until Shin put the cock ring on his cock and  turned on the vibrator and rubbed it around his body..

"Nnh!~" Subaru looked up as the vibrator rubbed his neck on down and rubbed his nipples . Subaru groaned and Carla and shin laughed.... "awe your not fighting back that's good we trained you well haven't we~" Subaru panted as it kept going down and he placed his hand on the vibrator and Shin smacked it off.... Subaru turned his head and Carla held his hands down as he started to vibrate on his cock. Subaru buck his hips..."Hnn!~.. w-wa-" Shin kissed him as Carla kissed and attack his neck with hickies . Soon getting hard from the contact . Shin rubbed the vibrator on his tip making him very sensitive .."mmm!~ " Shin deepened the kiss as Subaru cock twitched and he bucked his hips more . Subaru was moaning into the others mouth and Carla smirked seeing Subaru enjoyed the contact and they took both their dicks out and Carla started throat fucking Subaru. Subaru gagged and bobbed his head sucking him.. Shin shoved the vibrator inside of him covered with Subaru precum. Subaru grunted and his body trembled and he moaned on Carla cock making him bite his lip groaning grabbing Shu by his hair by both his hands throat fucking him as he held his hair. Shin was thrusting the vibrator deep in and out of Subaru slutty hole. Subaru mind was soon clouded and he moved Carla hands away and started deep throating on his own... Shin groaned leaking precum on Subaru ass...." he's very needy today~" he chuckled and Subaru gaged and drooled on the floor from sucking him and Carla was amazed..."fuck your head gotten better.." he sighed as he threw his head back and Subaru cried from the pleasure as the Vibrator rubbed against his g spot  and he raised his hips a little his ass in full view of Shin...

Shin grunts as he stroked himself faster.." fuck I'm gonna cum!" He growled and Subaru held felt light as he suffocated on Carlas cock and he pulled away as Carla pulled him away and Carla cream pied his face. Subaru closed his eyes panting  and he blushed dark as Shin came on his ass as it dripped down onto the vibrator...... Shin pulled the vibrator out and Carla pulled up his pants .... he then grabbed Subaru head and shoved it on the ground where he missed some cum.. Subaru licked it up..

Carla chuckled .." good boy... he got up and went to the video camera that was infront of Subaru the whole time  he stopped the recording and they walked out...." So we send it to the market ?" Shin smirked..." yeah ofc .." he chuckled lifting up his glasses.

Subaru laid there panting still chained ... he groaned as his body took over as he got tired again and he closed his eyes...