The Move (Chapter 1)

That's the last one I sighed as I load the last box of my things into a moving truck, already? My dad asks my mother and me, she knods but you said: "Hang on" as I walked back into the house to double-check that it was empty but instead I found myself reminiscing about all the good times like the time you road down the stairs in a laundry basket as a child you did that frequently you giggled at yourself as you gently grazed the railing of the stairs "COME ON Y/N OR were GOING TO BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT" I snapped out of my reminiscing and ran back outside to my parents making sure to close the door for the final time. I climbed into the back seat of our rental car due to the move we had to sell our old one, I put in my earbuds and started listening to "sweater weather" by the neighborhood I looked out the window as I felt a tear slip down my face I quickly wiped it off and tried not to look at all the things that meant something to me. "Dad," I said as he glanced back at me "Where are we moving again?" "Nottingham It's in the Uk" "How long is the plane flight?" "Around 8 hours but it is going to be around a 45-minute drive to the airport" oh ok thanks I said as I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

~Time skip to airport~

"Y/n wake up" where here my mom said while petting my head I sat straight up and grabbed my carry on Wow this place is huge "Yes y/n the charlotte airport is the most used one in North Carolina it has to be," my dad said with a chuckle we quickly got through security and sat on a bench waiting for our flight "Flight 240 London Gate three please" I heard through the intercom my family and I stood up and found gate three as we got on the plain I taped the outside for good luck, My dad gave the flight attendant our tickets and we took our first-class seats.

A/n  End of chapter one! I hope you guys enjoyed it Ill try and maybe post 3 more chapters by Monday lmk what you think so far and don't forget to vote! :D