Class Fight (Chapter 4)

(TW FIGHTING AND BLOOD)

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I rolled over to look at my clock ugh 7:00 already I slumped up out of bed and quickly took a shower and put on my makeup and outfit for the day.

(your outfit for school)

I quickly ran downstairs and made some coffee my mom came down shortly after and started getting the car warm "y/n you ready to go?" "yep," I said with a smile I hoped into the passenger side of the car and we drove off, we drove for a bit And then pulled up to a quite big building "is this it?" I asked looking at my mother "yep" "Oh it looks quite sketchy for a private school " I thought aloud "well you are in the UK and they don't call it high school here they call it college" I sighed softly and climbed out of the car and walked in

(Your school entrance)

I quickly headed to the office to pick up my schedule 8:00 homeroom 8:10 Math 9:30 Videography 12:00 lunch 12:30 English language arts 14:10 Go Home I walked up the stairs and quickly found my homeroom as I walked in the door I definitely caught some stairs I walked to the back of the room and took a seat all we really ended up doing was playing on our phones the 8:10 bell rang and the class stood up I went up the hallway 4 classrooms or so and found my math class I walked in and an older looking man pointed to a desk sat in the back of the class I quickly walked back and sat down before he could say anything else. Shortly after a tall boy with curly ish dirty blonde hair and a blue coat with a red and white shirt underneath sat down at the desk next to me the tardy bell rang and class started the Teacher seemed mean but ok at the same time "please open your books to page 12 and do 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 10 you may work with the person next to you " Oh got this is going to be hell" I thought looking at the blonde boy "pardon?" I cut my train of thought and looked over to see the blonde boy giving me a kinda wtf look "did I say that out loud?" "Kinda." "Oh sorry" I nervously said back with a lopsided-looking smile "I'm not that bad" I heard him say under his breath as he turned back to do his work.

~Time skip to next class~

Ah finally something decent to learn I thought walking into the videography class the teacher was a female probably in her late 20's early 30's she pointed to a table in the middle of the class "y/n you'll be sitting with Thomas" I took my seat and hoped this Thomas kid wasn't annoying the bell rang once again but still no sign of "Thomas" "I'm here" A voice shouted from the hallway "morning Thomas" she said with a slight giggle I then watched as the blonde boy walked in the door and sat next to me.

(A/n when something is in Italic it means it was said with a British accent)

"Your late" I whisper shouted in my best British accent "oh hush" He snapped back.

Thomas's pov:

"Ok, I'm not going to be late," I thought to myself I quickly got to my locker only to see "Them" Waiting for me "where do you think your going loser" "Fuck off" I hissed and tried to get to my locker "move bitch" I said as I pushed against the biggest one it became apparent that he wasn't going to move I turned to look at his face and spat at him as I walked off "you'll pay for that" I attempted to fix my hair and clothes "beeeeeeeep" Shit tardy bell "I'm here!" I shouted trying not to be considered late "good morning Tommy," My teacher said I walked past with no reaction I quickly went to my desk only to find her there "your late" She whisper shouted at me "oh hush" I snapped back "wait I thought she had a country accent?! " I thought to myself as I slowly became less engaged in what the teacher was saying.

(End of Thomas's pov)

~Time skip to lunch~

Finally lunch I thought to myself as I sat down at a fairly empty table I couldn't help but notice a crowd of people looking at the corner of the cafe I stood up to go find out what everyone was looking at as I got closer I became panicked I saw a blue coat be thrown from the crowd at this point I was running it was the blonde boy he was being beat up by like 5 people "hey jack ass" I snapped looking at the biggest one he stopped hitting the blonde boy and turned to look at me "what" He snarled "why don't you fuck off and leave him alone" He turned and looked at me "what are you gunna do bitch" He said as he swong a punch at my face he hit me right in the eye "oh it's on now daddy's money looking ass" He turned around and began hitting the blonde boy I jumped in front of him and managed to kick the jack ass right in the balls all the boys around cringed he fell to the ground then I was able to hit his face I began beating and punching him I didn't even realize the teacher yelling at me I continue until I felt he got what he deserved I stood up covered in blood and made sure to give him one last kick "come on" I said reaching my hand out to the blonde boy he looked scared but he took it "I'm going to take you to the nurse ok?" As he was quite mangled himself he nodded and I held on to his hand the whole walk there as soon as I got him to the office the lady that gave me my schedule started going crazy "THOMAS ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED DO I NEED TO CALL AN AMBULANCE?!" "calm down I'm gonna be fine just call my mum and hers too" I helped him take a seat and began waiting for the principal it was silent.