At med✨

As we got closer to med I could practically feel jay ready to turn the other way. I let go off his hand and placed my hand on his back placing enough pressure to keep him walking. Which he took the hint knowing I was going get him in there one way or the other, I was relieved when he didn't put up a fight. Once we got through the doors, we signed this form and sat down in the waiting room.

Every few seconds jay would look up at the clock, restlessly watching the time pass by as he knew the time was coming quicker. His legs were shaking and he was so uneasy just sitting there, I could feel the tension coming off him. It was barley watchable being the one in love with him.

As he sat on the right of me, I put my arm on his shoulder and then placed my hand on his neck gently pulling him into me. Luckily the chairs didn't have arms so he place his head on my lap. I had one hand messing with his hair whilst the other held his shoulder rubbing it from time to time. After a while he stopped shaking, he'd drifted off in a light sleep. I knew one wrong move from me would startle him.

As Will walked up to me, i shushed him before he said anything.
I looked down at jay and rubbed his arm softly but harder than I was before. He shot up looking around to take in his surroundings. Jay went into full panic mode as he realised he was in med. He looked around quickly as he lost control of his breathing. He ran into the nearby toilets.
E:"I'll get him too you as soon as I can" I explain quickly to Will.
W:"good luck take all the time you need"
I nodded at him as I ran into the same direction of Jay.

I found Jay in the mens bathroom, I couldn't care less that girls aren't supposed to go in. Luckily it was just Jay.
I walked in to find him slowing banging his forehead on the wall again and again. I walked over to him and placed my hand so his forehead would hit my hand and not the wall. As he hit my hand he immediately stopped, stepped back and looked at me. I felt his forehead as he did so, it was red and now hot.

E:"come here" I said as I walked over to the sink.
He hesitated and didn't follow me so I grabbed his arm, softly pulling him whilst I gave him a smirk as he knew I was going win this battle. I grabbed some tissue paper and put it under the cold water for a second. I moved a piece of his hair off his forehead so I didn't startle him with the water before holding the cold tissue to his head. After a second he pulled away and said "this is pathetic" he said raising his voice as he started to panic.

I gave him a second before walking over to him, i stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He tried pull away from me but I kept my hold until he gave into my embrace.
E:"Jay you're working yourself up" I said as I scratched the bottom of his hair above his neck.
J:"I just I don't know"
E:"hey I get it" I said I now gave him eye contact, "please come so we can get them over and done with, do it for me" I said giving him puppy eyes.
J:"that's so not fair but I guess" he said smirking dropping his head in defeat.
E:"come on" I said chuckling and holding my hand out for him.

He grabbed onto my hand and we walked out together. We found Will and went to him as it was past 11am now.
W:"wow Erin what did you do to him? That only took what 20 minutes" he said jokingly as he looked at his watched.
J:"har har very funny, I'll walk off again if you carry on"
Will put his arms up laughing in surrender but jay wasn't in the best of moods.
E:"okay let's get it over and done with, I don't like them myself but they need to be done"
W:"aww is Erin getting scared now"
I gave him a harsh joking look.
W:"okay okay" he said laughing "follow me"

I wrapped my arm around Jays waist and guided him into the room.