jay comfort✨

I found a plastic bag and wrapped it around my cast, i stood next to the bath after taking most of my clothes off and softly says to Jay "scoot forward".
He shook his head, his eyes still shut and goes "your cast"
"i've got it covered" i say as i place a hand on his shoulder.
He scooted forward, i climbed in carefully and sat down behind him, my legs either side of his body as he sat uncomfortable infront of me. The water was cold but i didn't care. I placed my hands on his shoulder, "relax them" i say to him as i massage them with my thumb. He slowly dropped them giving in to the tension being lifted of him. "come here" i whispered to him now as i slightly pulled him back. He lay backwards in the water, his head resting next to my shoulder on an arm, the same arm i held his waist softly stroking his abs now and again. With my free hand i felt his forehead again before wetting the cloth again. I looked down at him as i held the wet cloth to his forehead this time i held it on, Jay shook his head slightly. "i know i know,i'm sorry" i say softly as i held his head still. "just relax okay, you've got a high fever" i whisper slightly as i comfort him as much as i can.

After a while i climbed out the bath, leaving Jay for two seconds whilst i throw a long, baggy t-shirt on and taking the plastic of my cast which was luckily still dry. I helped Jay out the bath, his fever had died down a bit. I wrapped a towl around his waist and grabbed him some clean clothes. He still looked so scared even with the light from my phone torch, i helped dry him off. "one foot and the other" i softly say as i help him in some joggers. "you feel any better i ask?"
J:"yeah yeah i just" he paused
E:"Hey i get it, let's try get some sleep okay"
He nods as i hold his hand with one hand and my other grabbing my phone and pathing light for mostly Jay to the bed. I leave my phone on for a minute whilst we get comfy. He rests his head on my chest, one of my hands messing with his hair and the other rubbing his back. Our legs wrapped together in a comfortable position, Jay liked contact when he was scared.