o n e

catinthehatfanpage

catinthehatfanpage

catinthehatfanpage hey guys so um currently sitting in the police station um see you soon mom

mydixiewreckd ummmm welcome back?

dunkinwhore eve wtf happened

bilnai wait omg i found her

canadianboy so your the other sister?

baked.jxdn damn that sucks for you
catinthehatfanpage istg jaden

YOU'RE PROBABLY MAD CONFUSED SO LETS CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED. Hello my name is Everly but people usually call me ev, eve, lee, or any variation of my name. I live in Calabasas with my friends but at the current moment that is being questioned. Basically I just got arrested and now I am being shipped back home to live with my parents. Anyways back to whatever I was saying before. I live in Calabasas with my friends Emma, Hunter, Cassie, TJ, Ophelia, Colt, oh and Nate.

I moved out as soon as I turned 17 going from Norwalk Connecticut to Calabasas California. I met everyone of my friends that I have now there. And let's just say we know how to party. I mean I am 17 living with my 7 bestfriends of course I am going to live it up everyday. My sisters got famous after I left Connecticut so when I occasionally picked up their calls they would tell me all about it. Do I have a good relationship with them? you might be asking and the answer to that is I don't really know. I have always been really close with Dixie because we aren't that far apart in age but Charli and I never really talked much except for when I would drive her places. I guess you could say I also have clout. I hit 4 mil on YouTube the other day and on Instagram I am at a standing of 28 mil. I have accomplished a lot in this past year living on my own. But that all has to come to an end now. So that's where we begin me moving back in with my family, oh and I had to leave my friends.

"Omg Ev your alive!" I heard Dixies voice come from the kitchen area of the Damelio household that I was now living in.

"Sadly." I responded laughing.

"Wait so what happened?" Charli chimed in.

I held up my leg revealing an ankle monitor around it.

"I got a DUI lol."

"So now what?" Dixie was confused.

"I'm on house arrest for 2 months so you'll be seeing a lot more of me. Oh and our parents hate me even more!"

"We don't hate you Everly we just want you to think about what you have done." My dad, Marc, added.

"Ok now sit on the couch and we will talk about this."

"What were you thinking Everly Skeigh, we trusted you too live with your friends and this is how you treat our trust!" My mom, Heidi, was trying to stay calm while talking.

"Ok I'm sorry! How many sorries do you need I have said it like 7 times in the past 5 seconds! I thought about what I did ok I know what I did was wrong can we just get over it! I'm 17, you don't need to be watching over me ALL THE TIME!" I emphasize the last words of my sentence.

"You may be an adult now but you are still very young and this is how you mess up your future young lady." My dad was very stern with his words.

"FUCK THE FUTURE! WHO EVER SAID I WANTED TO LIVE TO 18 BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT I DIDNT AND STILL DONT WANT TO BE HERE!" I completely lashed out on my parents, I knew it was wrong but at the time it felt right.

"Go to your room I can't deal with you right now!" My dad was angry at my hurt.

I walked up the stairs to the guest room that was now mine. I walked past Dixie's room and heard a boy. Fuck. As you can tell I am amazing at first impressions. I finished the walk to my room. I sat on the bed. It was stiff and cold. The room was flavorless. I looked to the corner to find my suit cases. I walked over and decided to unpack finally excepting I wasn't going back to my friends.

I opened my suit case to find a letter addressed to my name in an envelope labeled with Everly in cursive. I started reading...

Dear Everly,
Hey so if your reading this we have finally parted ways. Leaving you was the hardest thing I could have possibly done. Thank you for taking the blame. I swear to god i hate you for it and that should be me sitting in court, that should be me on house arrest, that should be me at my parents house. I should have been deported back to Canada... I hate you so much Ev you suck. I love you. Um yeah I know we weren't even together but the mere thought of you with someone else would kill me, the thought that someone else could have you. I love you so much. So. So. Much. You are the love of my life. I promise I will find my way back to you. I miss you. And keep your head up for me. I know you can't write back but I needed to tell you this. Ok Lee I love you um hope you find someone. Thank you for being my rock all year. Oh and damn I miss your body. I just playing I love you so much.

-Colt

I felt hot tears roll down my face. I should tell you about me and Colt shouldn't I...

Ugh Colt was the best. We actually met at a party and then we hooked up. Then we became friends with benefits. But Colt wasn't like the rest he would take me for late night drives and have pillow talks with me. He was always so easy to talk too. He was my first love. And now I can't even say I Love You.

I heard my door squeak open to reveal my little sister.

"Hey?" Charli had a sympathizing tone.

"Hi." I was breaking down at this point.

"Aw baby what's wrong?" She came over to me to give me a hug.

There we were sitting on my floor in my new house, I was crying my eyes out trying to explain to her how I felt. All I wanted was Colt.