t w o

One hour had past since Charli had left

One hour had past since Charli had left. It felt as though those two hours that we were both pouring our hearts out made up for the 16 years we didn't talk much. I was all done unpacking and I was bored so I walked down the hall. Skimming the art work and finding pictures of me when I was young. I felt eyes fall on me as I was looking a portraits.

"Can i help you?" I turned to look at the person who had eyes on me, he was tall, olive skin, brown eyes, a nice build. He wasn't my type but he was pretty.

"Uh... no just um, who are you?" The boy spoke.

"I could be asking the same question couldn't I mister..." i wait for him to fill in the blank.

"Noah, Noah Beck. Ok now your turn miss..."

"you really thought you were that slick huh Beck. Well news flash I don't work like that."

I flash him a sarcastic smirk as Dixie enters the hall coming from her room.

"Hey Dix." I also give her a smile but it had a different approach then Noah's.

"Can you stop harassing my boyfriend." She was annoyed.

"Me? Harassing? If anything he was the one bothering me. With his pretty boy eyes staring at me." I walk away to the kitchen.

(Ok idrc y'all might hate me but this story has Jarli in it so lol)

"Heyyyy?" I walked down stairs to find people in the kitchen.

"Who are you?" A tall brunette boy with deep blue eye said staining at me.

"Damn you know how much that hurts, you are the second person to say that to me today." "Oh shit no way your the girl from um that one Instagram page." "I don't know am I?" I flash him a smirk then started scanning the others. "Oh no way your the one that go arrested." "Damn comforting that y'all know who I am but not my name." "My names Josh and you are..." "Everly." Charli came from the bathroom. "Hey." I gave her a dry wave. "Why is there a bunch of fuck boys in the kitchen." "Ouch" "Oh shut up Josh." I responded.

"Oh no way."

"But the best part was he never came back."

"Damn that sucks i wonder where he is now."

"Yeah me too."

There i was talking to Charli and Dixies friends by the pool. I was telling them a story. I agreed to film a video with them though. Which was probably a bad idea. We guys decided to film a q n a in the hot tub so I changed into a baiting suit.

The video

The video

"Wait Josh i can't go in the hot tub I will electrocute myself

"Wait Josh i can't go in the hot tub I will electrocute myself." I laugh as I talk to the boy that just turned on the camera.

"Yolo!" Noah said in a girly tone.

"Fuck you" I said with fake enthusiasm.

"Hold on never mind i got it." I said as I climbed in but I left my foot out.

So there I was standing in the hot tub with one leg on the cement.

"Why the fuck does your leg bend that far?"

"I can make it go farther" I said as I turned to a tilt.

"Ew ok we are done with that."

"Ok hey buds it's Josh Richards back with another fucking video. Today I am here with.."

"Everly"

"Noah"

"Bryce"

"Addison"

"Dixie"

"and Charli is somewhere in the house" i added. "Ok so anywhore Josh is taking to long to finish this so basically today we are doing a hot tub q n a with a twist the twist is that it's two am so um yeah!"

"Ok first question, when was the first and last time you had sex?"

"Of course you picked that question, um first I was 15 last was umm yesterday night." I said

"Damn girls getting laid anyways first I was 16 and last was 3 days ago." Addison was next to me so she went.

"Yeah i got the same as her so." Bryce added.

"Ummm first I was 16 and last was like 2 days ago." Dixie said.

Which shocked me because before I left she was always so innocent.

"Yeah um same lol" Noah said smirking.

"So josh your turn.." I chimed in.

"I'm a virgin... moving on-"

"Not so fast buddy."

"Ok so first I was 16 and last was like 4 hours ago."

My jaw dropped realizing him and Charli were just together in the house a hour ago.

"Icky" i added fake biting my nail.

We all laughed.

"Ok last question. This one is targeted to Everly though."

"Shoot"

"Where the actual fuck did you come from?" He started laughing.

"Well when a mommy and daddy love each other very much- no I'm kidding um I got arrested and now I have to live here so um yeah. Then these bitches showed up in my kitchen so yeah."

"Fun times" Bryce said as he smiled and held a thumbs up to the camera.

"Wait ok i can't be the only confused one, how do y'all know each other?" Dixie asked tilting her head.

"We used to smoke together." Bryce replied.

"Yeah then we stopped a couple months ago because I wanted to respect him and addison's relationship so we really never talked after that until well now." I finish the response.

"Solid" Noah jumps into the conversation.

"Ok buds that's it for the video we are all pretty delusional it's literally 4 am so we finna go to sleep-" josh starts.

"PEACE!" We all join in and follow joshes lead.

I could feel myself getting used to this place