f o u r

Yeah I was still trembling inside

Yeah I was still trembling inside. It was quite obvious too. You can see me having a fucking manic episode in front of urth cafe. The paparazzi isn't helping either.

"Everly over here!"

"Everly how do you feel about josh and Charli!"

"Are you and Vinnie dating!?"

Suddenly I feel I hand attach to mine. I didn't even look up, they guided me into the cafe. I finally look up when getting inside. It's Vinnie. I fucking hate it here. He is going to know that I am not eating.

I walk back outside. Detaching my hand from his. I walk over to Dixie and Noah who were standing in a crowd.

"Can I just go home?" Noah looks at me then whispers to Dixie.

"Ok, be safe." Dixie responds.

I get in Dixies car. I was being filmed by every angle. I had a tear stained face and puffy eyes. I don't even remember crying honestly.

I manage to pull out of the parking lot. Not killing anyone at least. I start driving to our house. I just decided I was going to go to the gym.

I pull into our driveway and go change into lulu leggings, a sports bra, and a hoodie I found. If I am being honest I have no idea whose hoodie it is but I don't really care. Lol.

I switch to my car. I figured that josh would just give everyone a ride back home. I pull out of the driveway and put on some uzi. I vibe in my car to some music until I get to the gym. I grab my water bottle, my AirPods, and keys before stepping out of the car and walking into the gym.

"Hey what's up?" I see Olivia Ponton.

Honestly I don't understand why people hate her she is the nicest person I have ever crossed paths with.

"Omg Olivia I haven't seen you in like forever. How have you been?"

"I have been good. I got a girlfriend! How have you been?"

"Omg no way I am a so happy for you, that's so crazy! Um I am hanging in there. Trying at least."

"Well if you ever need anything don't hesitate too call please. I would also love to hangout soon, I miss you bro"

"No because me too."

"I gotta get going but I was so nice to see you bye ev!"

"Bye liv!"

I just finish a really intense workout. Probably not good for someone who hasn't eaten, but I am ok.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ugh. I look down at my phone. I see vinnie's name across the screen. Oh god what am I supposed to say after storming of on him. I pick up as I get into my car to go home.