s e v e n

I felt the light shine into my bedroom through me sheer curtains

I felt the light shine into my bedroom through me sheer curtains. As I became aware of my surroundings, I noticed a dip in the bed next to me. He stayed. And with that I felt comfort. I roll over to see a shirtless Vinnie turned over and looking at his phone. He was yet to realize I woke up.

I snake my arms around his waist causing him to turn around. His face turns to a smile as he places his phone on the night stand.

We sat there and looked at each other for a good ten minutes. I admired his features his dark brown eyes, his perfect nose matched with a nose ring, his big full lips. "Your really pretty" I say. "No, you" he fired back. "No, you" I repeated. "No." "Yes."

He then suddenly grabbed my face pulling me closer. He then pulled me into a passionate kiss, not to soft, but not to rough. "No." He had distracted me with the kiss, I was pulled out of my daze by the sound of a phone ringing.

I see Vinnie reach over to the night stand and pick up the phone.

"Um yeah, hold on I will be there in like 10" "yeah no that's fine" "I'm 100%" "yeah I'm not busy right now".

I'm not busy right now. Oh. And here I thought we were having an intimate moment, but no, I was still just a hook up. He had only stayed longer because people found out.

The blonde boy had left 2 hours ago. Making it 9:30 am. All of a sudden Charli bursts through my door. "Do you have any tampons?" She says looking worried. "Um no sorry." I was worried for her. "Pads?" "No sorry." "Literally anything?" "Same answer." "Do just like not have a period?" "Um no I don't."

It wasn't because I was pregnant. It was because I was so severely underweight. But at the time I didn't know that.

"Are you pregnant?" Her voice got lower acting as if I was going to say yes. "No, definitely not, I just think it's because my periods irregular." "When was the last time you had it?" "Ummm like January. I think" "ev that's literally almost a year, you need to go see a doctor." "It's fine Charli, just go ask mom." "Ok..."

She then left my room

(Guys ik I stole this idea from Dixie but we are going to act like she never did this :)

"HEY GUYS WHATS UP AND WELCOME TO THE THE EARLY LATE AFTERNOON MORNING SHOW WITH EVERLY DAMELIO!" I say loudly as I jump over the bright magenta chairs placed in front of our staircase.

"hey guys I got a talk show now so suck it" I say. "Ok anyways I have a guest, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!" I yell down the hall.

Soon enough you see the face of no other than my sister dixie damelio.

"good morning!" I say to her making a big sarcastic smile. "Ev it's 5 pm" she responds. "Ok shut up!" I say with the same smile.

"So how is your new apartment?" I ask.  "Um it's good, but I still come here everyday because I can't cook so." "Are you living with anyone?" I say knowing that Noah partly lived there, I just love giving her a hard time. "Um no just me" she says nervously laughing. "Ugh why is it a trend to cancel slash hate me-" I say quoting Noah because you know I'm just to funny.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐴𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛...𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 (discontinued) 🎉