Schnappter Five

After you all got of the escape room Millie looked as her phone and saw that Joe texted her and said that he was at the curb and ready to pick you all up. Then you all walked out to the car and Joe drove you all back to Millie's house.

When you were all at Millie's house Finn said, "I'm taking the guys to my house."

"Okay we will still be here." Sadie responded.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Millie asked after the guys left.

"ROM COMS!!!" Sadie and Y/n shouted at the same time.

"Okay if you say so. We should also make a fort to watch the movies in." Millie suggests.

"Omg, yesss." Y/n replied.

"K, I'll go get the snacks, If you want to you can start on the fort." Millie carries on.

This is what the fort that you all made comes out like:

"What rom com should we watch?" Sadie asked when you were all ready

"The kissing booth!" Y/n suggested.

Millie turned on the Kissing Booth from Netflix.

After finishing the movie Sadie said, "We should go for a drive."

"Okay." Millie and Y/n agreed. 

"We can take my car." Millie offered.

Millie drove you both through down town Santa Monica.

"We should stop at In-N-Out." Sadie thought.

"Yess." Y/n agreed.

After a couple minutes Millie turned into the In-N-Out drive through. You all got what you usually order there.

After about 15 minutes of more driving and car karaoke Millie drove you back to her house and you all got out.

"We should make a tiktok." Y/n suggested, eating some French fries.

"What kind should we do?" Millie wondered.

"Who's most likely to." Sadie responded pretty fast.

"Instead of just being boring and pointing we should dunk our heads in bowls of water." Y/n shared.

"Okayyyyy." Millie agreed, a bit hesitant.

Millie was going to be the one deciding who is 'most likely to ___' since she was the best at deciding things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hello :), I hope you liked the fifth chapter! If you having critiques please let me know in the comments! In the meantime, here is some info: 

-331 words

-I love you

-you should eat some food

-you should drink some water.