Schnappter Fourteen

After a great week of friends and bonding time, it was time to go back to school. But it wasn't just any normal school week, testing and exams were going to start. There was going to be one review day where they could take all their notes. But it was just after a week of fun, so there was going to be a bit until they get back into the school-groove. 

It was 6:15 A.M. and Y/n's alarm went off. She didn't have any weird dreams the previous night, though. She then got up and did her morning routine. 

By 6:45 she was leaving to go put Sadie up and bring her to school with her. 

"Heyyyy." Y/n greeted when Sadie go tin her car.

"Hiiiii." Sadie responded.

"You ready for note taking day?" Y/n asked.

"Not at all." Sadie answered.

"I was up preparing to take notes so I only got five hours of sleep." Y/n sighed.

"I didn't prepare notes, I just stayed on my phone and got five hours of sleep." Sadie laughed.

*****

About ten minutes later they arrived at the school and parked the car.

"Do you know if anyone else in the Smeggsy Six are here right now?" Sadie wondered.

"Millie probably is, I don't know about anyone else, though." Y/n answered. 

***** 

The lockers that Sadie and Y/n were next to each other. So, they talked and made plans for the next weekend to spend together.

A couple minutes went by and Millie came to their lockers.

"Been a hot minutes since I've seen youuu." She giggled.

"Hiiii, how was it been being in a relationship for the past three days?" Sadie asked.

"Great, amazing, spectacular, marvelous, astounding, did I say amazing?" Millie said in awe.

"You're in loveeee." Y/n teased.

"And so are youuuu," Sadie finished.

"Oh no, I'm going to be late for class." Y/n said, changing the subject and walking away.

"We still have ten minutes, and we have all our classes together." Sadie chased after.

"Couldn't have been a little original with your classes?" Y/n joked.

"Sorry, I'm just obsessed with you, I guess." Sadie said in response as they went through the door to their science classroom and sat down. When they entered the room the Smeggsy Six sort of had a quarter of the room, since they were six people and there were twenty-four people in the class. The room was setup where there were twelve two-person tables. For the Smeggsy Six, the people at the tables were Sadie and Y/n, Millie and Finn, and Noah and Caleb. When The gals walked in Caleb and Noah were already there.

"Wow, you to came early." Y/n checked out.

"Yeah. You noticed. Smart." Noah smarted.

"Oh hahaha." Y/n responded.

*****

Shortly after some conversations the bell rang and their classes got started. It was all notetaking that Monday. Class after class. But Finally came lunch.

"My hand started cramping first period and hasn't stopped since." Y/n complained.

"Had four hours of notetaking, and now time for another four hours." Millie sighed.

"Let's do some extra studying at my house later." Millie offered.

"Okay," The rest of Smeggsy Six agreed.

*****

After the school day ended they all drove to Millie's house and had a study-session. They all compared notes and were totally prepared.

They decided to take some pictures between breaks from studying. Here are the posts:

Sadie's Post:

Finn's Post:

Y/n's Post:

Noah's Post:

Noah's Post:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Haiii :) I hope that you liked chapter fourteen! Sorry that the chapter was a bit shorter than usual, I've been doing schoolwork for most of my time and didn't know where this chapter was going. Please leave your critiques in the comments! In the mean time, here is some info:

-624 words

-you should have some food

-you should drink some water

-i care about you

-you are important

-i love you