Schnappter Eighteen

After eating a banana Y/n and Noah sat down on the fancy white couch that was in the living room and started to channel surf. They were having a hard time with finding what to watch until they stubbled off of a rerun of one of their favorite shows, Kim Possible. 

"Omg, I didn't know that they still showed this on TV anymore." Y/n said, excitedly.

"I  used to wanna be just like Ron when I got older." Noah added.

"Haha, I used to be wanna be just like Kim. I used to make Gaten make little missions for my cousins and I. Oh gosh, I was an annoying kid." Y/n reminisced.

"You give off annoying kid vibes," Sadie agreed, walking down stairs.

"Heyyy," Y/n giggled. When She giggled Noah puled her closer to him and they snuggled a bit while watching Kim Possible. 

"We're hereeee," Maya announced, letting herself through the door.

"I know you missed me" Natalia said, walking into the living room and sitting herself on the couch, Charlie sitting next to her.

"What plans do we have for today?" Caleb asked Joe.

"No specific ones," Joe answered.

"I thought you said that we had a busy day today?" Finn question.

"I lied, I didn't want you to be tired today, since I saw how tired and cranky you were on the plane yesterday, Y'all are clearly not morning people." Joe laughed.

*****

"This seem like a good place?" Dacre asked, as the Smeggsy Six and Older Clan were looking for places to eat breakfast at.

"Yeah." The others agreed.

*****

It took about ten minutes and the large group were all seated and told the waiter their orders.

"I'll have some orange juice, please." Y/n answered when asked what she was going to drink.

 The waiter was pretty cute. Since it was a hot place in Hawaii, he was also shirtless. He seemed to be around Y/n's age and Noah noticed that when taking Y/n's order that Y/n and the waiter were sorta eye-flirting. Noah didn't like this, so he decided that when the waiter comes back with the drinks that he, Noah, would be holding hands with Y/n to make it clear that Y/n was "off limits". 

Noah saw that Y/n's hand was just hanging down so he nonchalantly made his move.

When he did this Y/n smiled at him and because of her light eye color and the sun glare her eyes sparkled. 

*****

They left and said thank you to the breakfast place and walked home. Y/n and Noah hand in hand the whole time. 

"You guys can do what you want, we'll be back at our place." Joe directed.

"Okay," The Smeggsy Six responded. 

*****

"I'm going to lay in bed for a bit and sleep in." Y/n notified.

"Will you get lonely?" Noah hinted.

"Not if you're with me." Y/n agreed.

"Well then I guess that ill just have to come with you." Noah said.

*****

A couple minutes later Y/n was really comfortable and about to fall back asleep when Noah whispered something.

"I'm really, really comfortable." 

"Me, too." Y/n agreed.

They both smiled and went back to their slumber. Although the saying might not mean much just any other person, it did to Y/n. It meant that Noah felt comfortable to be himself around Y/n and they he liked having her around. 

*****

About half an hour later, Sadie came into Noah and Y/n's room.

"The rest of us are going to go to the beach." Sadie updated.

"Okay, we'll be out in five." Noah answered.

*****

A few minutes later Y/n and Noah were ready and walked down stairs.

"Let's go." Finn directed.

*****

"Last one in the waves is a moron!" Noah yelled, running to the water.

"I'm not fit for this type of stuff!" Millie laughed, but still chasing after Noah. 

After a couple hours of splashing and running in the waves all of the Smeggsy Six were hungry so they were deciding what to eat.

"I saw a little market, we could get ingredients to make sandwiches, then have a picnic on one of these giant rocks." Millie suggested.

"Sounds great," Everyone settled.

When they were in the market the guys stayed a bit behind while the gals looked at some things that they were interested in. While slit from the girls, the Caleb and Finn decided to convince Noah to ask out Y/n.

*****

Half an hour later everyone was making their sandwiches while sitting an a giant rock on the beach and feeling the cool wind blow past themselves.

A few minutes into they picnic Noah thought that it would be a great time to ask out Y/n.

"Hey, Y/n, guess what's better than these sandwiches" Noah lead.

"I don't know, these sandwiches are pretty great." Y/n acknowledged.

"Uh-you're right, they are pretty great. But uhh, actually nevermind, I don't know where I was going with this in the first place." Noah shrugged off.

After they finished their food they waited forty-five minutes before going back into the water.

*****

It was about 5:15 and they were still on the beach. Although they traveled a bit along the beach, Noah saw something that caught his eye. A trail.

"Hey Y/n wanna go on a walk?" He asked.

"Uh sure, don't you want to go with the rest of the group, too?" Y/n questioned.

"I think I think they are having a great time splashin around." Noah saved.

"Well then sure, I'll walk with you :)" Y/n agreed, heading towards the trail with Noah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Haiii :) I hope that you liked chapter eighteen! I planned out the next chapters so this book should be completed in a week. Please leave your critiques, and any other things you wanna say, in the comments. In the meantime, here is some info:

-879 words

-you should have some food

-you should drink some water

-do what you have to do today, or don't if you don't feel like it

-i love you