1.1 The Kims

Hello!

I took off DFY (Down For You) and decided to do this one. Just bear with me. It's a lots easier to make a few short stories rather than ONE long story.

I hope you'll enjoy reading this and don't forget to press star if you like it.

Have fun! (Or not. Whatever) 😂

-Jo

............................................................................

Hawaii.

It's so good to get to have a vacation once in a while, with your love one.

"I don't wanna go home, Joon.." Seokjin speak as he snuggle into Namjoon's broad chest. He's already feel at home, because for him, Namjoon is his sanctuary, his home where he will be safe and love wherever with him.

Namjoon gave him the comfort he's been longing for. The protection that is so solid that no outsider can break them. And love that is so warm that he never think about letting him go.

In all of that, he never thought that there will be one thing that's making him feeling uneasy. That is the proposal.

It seems that Namjoon did not have any interest toward proposing him. They've been in relationship since 5 years ago. But up until now, never once Namjoon mentioned anything about marrying him.

They're not that young anymore. He's reaching his 30 in two more years and Namjoon will be 32. It should be the right time for them to build their own, happy little family.

"Jin.."

"Hm..?"

His heart skipped a beat, thinking the elder might propose him today, at this very moment. As why he has the thought; because Namjoon said he has something important he want to tell him in the plane they went to Hawaii.

"Let's.. Break up."

"..."

Silence. Seokjin raise his head to look at Namjoon, expecting the boyfriend to be kidding him.

But when he sees the stoic face on Namjoon, the tears suddenly fell.

He was dumped. On the day he expected to be propose.

"You are.. Kidding, right..?" he asked, clenched fists hoping for Namjoon to break a laughter.

"My father wants me to take over the company.. And he set a marriage plan for me.. I have to.. Or else, I don't know what will happen.. I don't want to be kick out from the family.. I can't imagine that.."

"... So.. You kicked me out... In order for you to not get kick out...?"

"I'm sorry, Jin.."

"No.. You're not doing this to me, Joon.. This is not fair.. You love me so much, right? And I love you too!" Seokjin leaned forward, trying to kiss Namjoon's lips in denial.

Namjoon flinched, surprised. He retreat, avoiding the kiss. "Jin.."

"Kiss me, Joon. Please. Tell me that you love me too. Make love to me and forget those damn arrangement!"

"..." Namjoon looking straight into Seokjin's brown, beautiful teary eyes, and all he sees was desperation.

"Please, Joon.. Please.. Don't leave me.. I can take care of you. You know I can afford that.. I will work hard for us.." He cry, hugging, begging for Namjoon to stay.

Namjoon untangle his arms that wrapped around his neck.

"I'm sorry, Jin." he said, getting up from the chair. "I've booked another room for me. You can stay in this room until the last day. For the flight tickets, I've booked a separate seat for us.. Let's.. Just break up.." he said, walking into the room.