3.2 Good Criminal, Bad Cop 🔞

Sometimes you have to make one bad choice to get the right result.

Jungkook pushed the door, enters the bar, walking through the crowd towards the counter. His eyes moving left and right, searching for something, or someone.

'There you are.' He smiles once he spotted the subject that he was looking for.

He walk towards the direction, pull the chair and taking his seat next to a tall, broad shoulders, dark hair guy wearing white shirt with grey pants.

"Hello." He greeted the guy, with wide smiles plastered across his face.

Unfortunately, he didn't get any feedback.

"One vodka please." He purposely ordered the strong drink, to gain the attention of the man next to him.

"Can a policeman drink a strong vodka?" Asked the man.

He smirks. As expected, the man already know him before he even introduce himself. "Why not?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Jungkook." He extend his hand for a shake.

The man only give him a side look, grab his glass and sipping the drink. "J. What do you want from me? I hate cops."

"Mhm." He nods. "I hate criminals too. Our feelings are mutual."

"Whatever."

"One strong vodka, for you sir." Said the bartender, passing a glass of vodka to Jungkook.

Jungkook runs his finger over the tip of the glass. "I wanna be friend with you."

The man who wants to be call J raised his right eyebrow. "Haven't you heard about me? The good for nothing?"

"I did. But you still hold the large influence in that organisation. Aren't you Kim Seokjin, the CEO of Kim Corporation?"

"I'm not involved in their dirty business anymore."

"You don't want to save your sister—"

Brak!

Seokjin suddenly got aggressive. He pulled Jungkook's collar, pushing his back against the counter.

"Sir—"

"Don't you dare to mention that again!"

Jungkook smirks. "I just want to help."

"I don't fucking need a help from a corrupt police officer!"

"If you know me you wouldn't say that. Ah you are not like what I expected. Pity."

"Fuck you! All cops are the same!"

"What if I can proof that I am different?"

Seokjin laugh. A loud one, grabbing attention from a few bystanders. He released Jungkook's collar, sit back drinking his martini.

"If you let me fuck you hard I might consider that."

Jungkook tap his shirt, adjusting his collar. "Is that all?"

...

Paradise Hotel, Busan.

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Seokjin, sit on the king sized bed.

Jungkook taking off his neck tie, unbuttoning his shirt, smiling, turning around facing Seokjin.

"Why? Are you hesitate now?"

"... Why are you doing this?"

"You know why."

"You are not here just to help me find my sister."

"Yeah that's true. I'm here to catch the criminal."

"Hahaha! You mean HERE in this room to catch my criminal dick using your ass?"

"Hm I'll try my best." He throw the shirt on the floor.

"Tch!" Seokjin clicked his tongue.

'Shit he looks good.' Seokjin monologue, looking at Jungkook's muscular body. He was still in his attire, waiting for Jungkook to get fully naked.

"Are you gay?" He asked.

Jungkook didn't answer, he just smiling, unbuckle his belt.

"Do I have to be gay to have sex with you? Why does that matter anyway?"

"You might feel disgust.."

Jungkook pursed his lips, nods in agreement. "Are you gay?"

"No."

'Fuck! I was just testing him!' Seokjin getting uncomfortable with the situation. He never had sex with a man before this. All of his partner were women, even though he's a butt lover.

"Do you want me to lead this?"

"Hahaha! No. I knew enough what I should do."

"Okay." Jungkook smiles, too bright for Seokjin. He's all naked, except for his CK underwear. He walk to Seokjin, sitting next to him on the bed.

For a second, he thought Seokjin is changing his mind because he didn't do or say anything to him but suddenly the elder male grab his shoulder, slowly pushing him to lie on the bed.

...

Seokjin standing at the balcony, looking at the night sky of Busan. Jungkook left 10 minutes ago, after having sex with him, three time in a row. He gotta admit it, that police officer is a good one. His body, his smell, even his moan, he like everything about him.

But he knew, their relationship was just at that point, so he shouldn't have any feelings for him. It's just pure sex. A relationship with benefits.

He take his phone from the pocket, dialling a number.

"Follow him." He said to the person on the other side, giving order to follow Jungkook.

He's still doubting him and so he believes this is the right things to do.

...

A week later.

"You came."

"I need information."

"Then you need to pay for that."

"I don't have much money. And you know those cops are corrupted, so I can't simply asking for expenses from them. They might stripped me nude."

"You don't mine I strips you?"

Jungkook shakes.

It's been a week after their first met. Honestly, Seokjin started missing him the whole week. Everyday imagining what will he say when he meet him. Or will they do that again. He tried to forget about their sleepless night but failed miserably. He slept with more women that he did before but still, all he sees is Jungkook.

So he create a chance for him to meet him again.

Jungkook smile coquettishly, following Seokjin to the hotel room. He also missed Seokjin but he is a cop and Seokjin is a criminal, so he couldn't just let him know about his feeling.

Although Seokjin didn't do the dirty things but his company still supporting the whole gang leads by Taehyung.

Aside of that, Seokjin didn't prove himself not guilty until the investigation is done for. Until then, he is still one of the unofficial suspect in Jungkook's lists.

But what's more concerning is, the rumours about Taehyung is simping over Seokjin. He doesn't want the latter to know his relationship with Seokjin or he will lost his head for good.

.
.

To be continue.