3.4 Good Criminal Bad Cop 🔞

There was never a good reason to justify cheating.

Another weeks has passed and Jungkook hadn't see Seokjin since their last encountered. He only met with Suga, Seokjin's trusted man. He got the info that he needed but he don't feel right at all.

Suga isn't that bad too. He wonder if they ever do what he did with Seokjin. He's sweet, not talking much and reliable. And Seokjin definitely favour him. Jungkook knew because he doesn't looks too shabby for only an assistant. He wear expensive suits, limited edition watches and driving luxury cars.

Somehow he felt insecure. Thinking if Seokjin doing it with anyone else than him.

He wanted Seokjin to himself. He's not greedy before, but now he want to be greedy. He want to see his face, talk with him, kissing him, hugging him and to making love only with him.

"Making love..?" He mumble, asking himself.

From 'let me fuck you' to having sex and now how come it changed to making love?

"Ahhh.." he's feeling groggy.

He got up, planning to go to the pantry for refreshments. But his legs failed him, he fell back on his chair.

"Fuck..!"

'I need to go to the gym!'

He's been skipping gym since he met Seokjin. He has enough physical and cardio exercises with the latter in bed so why would he need to go to the gym anymore? But today he needs it.

No more sex means back to hitting the gym.

...

"Uhm, hey, excuse me. I'm Namjoon. I've been watching you for a while. You're new here right? I mean, I knew almost everyone here. They're the regular." A guy suddenly came at Jungkook after he's done the routine at the gym.

"Ah, yes. I'm Jungkook."

"Well, nice to meet you Jungkook. Emm.. Would you like to go grab coffee together? I mean after this?" Asked Namjoon, wearing a white FG sleeveless with black short pants. His white shirt are wet with his sweats and became see through to Jungkook's eyes. He can see his namtiddies waving at him, calling him to grab them.

He's not very attractive compared to the ethereal Seokjin but his muscles are better than the latter. He is bigger than Seokjin in size and height, and he has round face shape making him look more mature. To add on, he's ripped, fit, good in shape and strong enough to carry him in bed.

Jungkook swallowed, imagining getting done by this guy named Namjoon.

"Sure." He agree without realising he's about to 'cheat' on Seokjin.

"Great! I will wait for you at cafe down here. Is that okay?"

"Cafe?"

"Yeah. Cafe."

Jungkook squint his eyes. "Uhm.. We're not going to your place?"

Namjoon smiles. "I'd like too but I can't really make you a good coffee."

"We're doing that at cafe?" He asked again to make sure they're talking about the same things.

"Where else do we drink coffee?"

"Ahhh.." Jungkook facepalm. "You mean we go DRINK coffee??" Jungkook was a bit upset. His understanding of coffee inviting seems to be so different with Namjoon's.

"Yeah. They have new flavours that I really want to try."

"Uhm sorry I think I'll have to pass it."

"What? But why?"