3.5 Good Criminal Bad Cop 🔞

Again, good sex can make people madly in love.

"You heard about him liking me, right?" Asked Seokjin when they meet, which is three months later.

Jungkook was grateful, finally get to see his heart-throb darling who's always appeared in his dreams lately.

"Taehyung? Yeah."

The gay bar that filled with crowds is the best place they could meet up. Everyone is busy doing their own business so nobody will care about two guys having their moments together.

"I was with him." Said Seokjin, twirling the wine in the glass.

"You.. Have sex with him?"

He paused, looking at Jungkook. "Tch. Is that all that you could think?"

"What else would you do with him then? He likes you, he couldn't just watching Netflix with you right?"

Their eyes met. There's something in Jungkook's eyes that is hard for Seokjin to understand. He looks away, couldn't stand the sight.

"Yeah, my bad. And yeah, we had sex. A few times. Because he wanted it." Some TMI for no reason.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Half of them."

"You're a jerk."

"Yeah I'm a jerk. Are you jealous?"

"Pfft, like hell."

"Then don't make it sounds like you're jealous."

"Yeah right. But why you suddenly with him?"

"I heard about their plan. I want to know, so I have to give in to him. Make him trust me enough to tell me the plan."

"Did you successful?"

"August, 31st. They're going to ship 300 girls to Thailand from Busan port."

"What the fuck! 300!?!"

"Yeah."

"Fuck! They're disgusting!"

Seokjin nods, asking for another shots from the bartender.

"Taehyung.. He want us to be a thing." He said, back to their first topic.

"Thing.. What?"

"Me and him. Tie the knot."

Jungkook clenched his fists under the counter. He knew  that this thing will happen, it's just a matter of times. He hissed, "You.. Agree?  You trust him?"

"Not even 1%. I'm afraid he's already knew about you. Let's not meet again. I don't want to put you in danger.."

"..."

Seokjin taking a small flash drive from his jacket and put it on the table, shoving to Jungkook.

"In this, all the name of those women." He said with a sullen face. "And this means our last business."

"But what about your sister?" Jungkook trying to hold Seokjin, buying times. Because he knew, after this night they might will never meet again.

"She's save. It was just an excuse for me to get close to you. I was stupid, I like you even before you came to me."

"What do you mean?? In the report, it says she's still missing!"

"Forget it. Nobody know about that. Just, please be careful and don't trust anyone. Taehyung isn't stupid. He's rouge. He'll do anything, things you can't imagine of a normal person could do. The whole police force you're working with also under his control. You are alone.. It's better if you go back to Seoul.."