Prolouge

Out loud: ""
In their heads: ''
Communications/radio: <<>>

It was a normal day on discord or well as normal as it can be in the vc where the only thing you can hear are shouting, loud music and bad mics. Around 25 people were in this vc so yea it was very chaotic as it usually is. But unknown to them they were about to partake in something they have no choice to because in a flash the people that were in the vc vanishes without a trace.

In another world

The same flash is seen once more but this time in a much wider area of space as several ships in different range of sizes appear. Some being what looks to be about 300 meters to one being a massive 6km long. The ship that seemed to be around 6km in length was also around 6km in width and 2km in height making it the largest in volume. But what makes these ships so much more is that some of these ships are actually well known.

Most of the ships that seemed to have appeared are from the sci fi series known as Star Wars. Other ships seem to come from other series or games like Star Trek, Starcraft, call of duty and even Halo but some aren't as well known. These ships also seem to be somewhat disabled or offline as if any and all systems have been shut off.

That was until one of these ships seem to come online with it being a part of a well-known class of ship in the Star Wars universe. But while this ship is well known it isn't like the others because this is a lucrehulk heavy battleship.

The lucrehulk started to orientate itself to be upright and not tilted as the cameras zooms into the bridge of it

The lucrehulk started to orientate itself to be upright and not tilted as the cameras zooms into the bridge of it. In the bridge of the ship is a single large woman with white skin, a horn on her head and large claws, she also had numbers and a name on her shirt.

 In the bridge of the ship is a single large woman with white skin, a horn on her head and large claws, she also had numbers and a name on her shirt

The girl first looks around the bridge as well as her body with the way she was moving seemed to look as she was very confused. When she spoke, you can even hear the confusion in her voice as she held her claws in front of her face while checking out her body.

Woman: "Where, where am I, why am I um taller?" The woman said looking around and down at her own body.

Woman: "Why am I, am in a different body," the woman paused and felt up her body before grasping her breast then quickly pulling away from them with a slight blush, "Well these are real but then what happened to my?"