Discovering who is on what Pt. 1

Out loud: ""
In there head: ''
Communications/radio: <<>>

Himmels was now walking back and forth in the bridge of her ship wondering what may happen thinking of plans of what to do. She wanted to guess which person could be on which ship but there was no way to tell the only one she can no doubt call out is Nalah and his resurgent class. But at this point Himmel's was breathing heavily and winced a bit as the droids that were on the bridge looked at her. She then took a seat trying to slow her heart and calm her head gesturing for her droids to continue what they were doing. She then started to think again this time much calmer than before.

'Ok let's calm down now let's start with the ships I know who people are on, first Nalah has to be the resurgent no doubt about it next is Kenobi who has to be the MC80 home one, Barri is no doubt the Arcadia from space Harlock considering he talks a lot about it, bane is probably that large tyrant class missile cruiser, Sean is the battlecruiser known as the behemoth from Starcraft and I believe Crim is the UNSC infinity.' She stopped her final thoughts.

'Wait what about the ones that are in my hangar,' She then sighed leaning back into her seat. 'Let's think of the smaller ships now.'

With that she gestured for one of her droids to give her sights into the hangar where she can see all the smaller ships that were brought in. As well as the various droids that were apparently on his giant battleship as well. More specifically the ones that were keeping an eye as well as aiming at the new ships in the hangar. Though a few droids as well as droid vehicles caught her attention Protodeka's, Dreadnought battle tanks, Super tanks, dwarf as well as the advanced spider droid, droidekas MK2's and even the scorponek is watching the ships. With their weapon trained and ready in case these small ships decided to attack which would be considered suicide. Multiple squads of droideka's and magnaguards waiting closer by the ships ready to head inside them.

"Tell the droids to start boarding all of the ships I want this to at least be a quick operation with minimum losses might I add." Himmel's commanded the droids who relayed the order.

With this the droids went to board the ships but they soon stopped as the ships from inside and outside start to come online which made the droids stop and aim. Now the ship didn't do anything at first but come online but Himmel's knew what may happen.

"Um Ma'am the ships are seemingly powering up as well as reading some type of shielding and weaponry." 343 reported to Himmel's as she can see nearly all of the ships she had docked in and outside of her ship slowly powering up.

At this point multiple ships began to either lift off a little albeit a little wobbly but was rising none the less or trying to slowly move away from her lucrehulk which most couldn't do as her tractor beams had them locked. But this still made himmels worry a little cause she doesn't actually know what type of damage the ships can do inside and outside her ship.

"Quickly try and get me in contact with every ship that is coming online around me as well as telling the droids to holster their weapons." Himmel's quickly ordered the droids responded.

"Roger, Roger." With the order they quickly started to try and contact the ship or at least stop it from firing.

It took only a few minutes but the ships did slightly power down their weapons but not their shields if they had any at least as the ships soon started to respond and Himmel's knew exactly who some of them were. Not only that but she can see the caution on everyone's faces or at least the faces that she can see. So before any one of them could even speak Himmel's spoke up first with a shout

"None of you say a damn word until I am! It is me Himmel's the person the person that is obsessed with chocolate, I may look like a fucking harbor princess but it's most definitely me and no none of you can touch my body!" She quickly exclaimed as everyone gained a look of shock on their faces, "And yes the ship that you are currently or docked against is my massive lucrehulk so try not to blow it or blast at it cause if you do then I'll definitely fire back right at you don't test me!"