Regrouping and organizing

Out loud: ""
In their head: ''
Communications/radio: <<>>

It was currently about 30 mins after the group had retreated from Geonosis before their ships started dropping out of whatever faster than light travel their ships used. Though surprisingly and unsurprisingly Himmel's ship came last, why? Well because of how big her ship is she has to make sure not to alert other systems of her presence as she passes by. So, her ship came out of hyperspace with a resounding boom even though there is no sound in space, but this is sci-fi logic so almost anything goes.

At this point Himmel's could see how much bigger her ship is compared to the others which means two things now in her head. One she is a massive target once both sides catch wind of her as well as her group's existence as they would consider her some sort of command ship and two, she is basically reserved to only a command role, while she can help in combat or supporting her friends, she can never go alone anywhere that is close to some sort of combat.

She may be a very tanky lucrehulk that could arguably hold up against most fleets either side sends at her while also having a large array of firepower, but she is one massive ship either side would no doubt to attempt take her out in one battle if they can.

"434, 343 report of our losses and possible damage?" Himmel's quickly ordered while leaning forward in her chair with her eyes closed.

"Ma'am we have arrived at the meeting point, and it seems like everyone is accounted for at least their ships are," 434 stated while looking back Himmel's giving a report of what is going, "As for losses and damage the main ship has taken a minuscule amount damage that to the shields that has already been regenerated."

"And what about our losses to starfighters and bombers?" Himmel's questioned once more while opening one of her eyes to look at 434.

"We have taken no losses which isn't surprising as neither side expected the bombing though we did less damage against the republic then the CIS." 434 answered as she handed Himmel's a data pad of the report which she looked through with a hum.

"Ma'am we are being contacted by the other ships shall we respond?" One of the B1's questioned which caused Himmel's to let out a sigh.

"Yes, put them on, it's time to start planning anyway." Himmel's answered while turning her chair as everyone in the group was pulled up one by one as her ship answered the call.

Everyone was standing or sitting in their ships with either their second in command or some form of second in command standing next to them as Himmel's was about to speak she was interrupted.

"Well, that mission was a great success and got a lot of weapons too," Candog exclaimed as he showed several lightsabers in his hand while igniting one of them, "Can't wait to try these bad boys out."

"You do know it's going to take quite a while for you to actually learn those weapons cause a regular is basically trained at childhood to wield that weapon and they have the force with them?" Barri questioned and he was correct that most people who wield lightsabers trained vigorously with them so at most Candog can only fight newbies with his lightsaber but that is when Himmel's spoke up.

"Don't worry about them using the force because it seems as though they are unable to when we are in the area or at least near enough to them," Himmel's stated as she tapped one of her claws against her chin, "During the time in the arena as most people saw the Jedi said something and reacted with much more fear as if he had lost something, he could just summoned his lightsaber to him but he didn't or probably couldn't and instead used a blaster."

This information shocked them all while giving others less of worry and many ideas for later times, but some still had some questions.

"Let's not overestimate whatever power we have. We still don't know the extent of what our nullification of the force can do yet." Himmel's quickly stated while looking at everyone before letting the others start to speak.