Ch. 5: ❛Utsukushī Midori❜

"Choho and Ryu have moved to their chosen ones, when should we make to ours?"

"Patience, we must have. For they still need time, to awaken the abilities they truly can weild."

Eyes snapping open, at seemingly nothing but the reminder of the bad day dream he was living at the moment, chained down, wrists to his ankles, attached to the cold, stone wall. The greenet growled deeply, he made a move to attempt to break the chains and get put of the shackles, though a voice stopped him before he had the chance, "I wouldn't recommend trying to leave," the voice was all too familiar, Izuku let out a gasping breath as he felt like he had been holding his for a while, he growled as the Alpha got closer, the blond rose a brow, before he sat right in front of the Omega, he reached out and Izuku leaned back, though, the pads of his fingertips rested onto his chin, tilting his head up slightly, Izuku's eyes seemed to glow in the seeping sunlight, "what a beautiful green..." He thought out loud, "look, I can see you don't like me. I feel like out of everything that fact is the most evident, and very much real. Though, you'll accept me maybe after I explain what was told to me, about the past of our tribes, and the spirits that lived, what happened to them, and what drove them away," Katsuki leaned away, Izuku's eyes narrowed.

"Even if you think explaining something I couldn't give a damn about, my views of a fiflthy person such as yourself won't change. You can keep me here as long as you'd like, even attempt to marry, but I will never accept you," Izuku snapped, "not as long as I live, you're a disgusting person, Bakugou Katsuki," The greenet spat his name out like the venom of a spitting cobra, the words burned in the pit of Katsuki's stomach and yet, he ignored it and began the tale.

"We all used to live together, this was long before the different tribes learned the technology a lot of us use today, and long before we begin to think of newer contraptions. This was when the sprits lived among us humans, granting us powers and helping us with our sick or wounded from hunts. Helping us with child delivery and taking care of our pups like they were their own," Katsuki started, Izuku stared at the ground, listening to the tale that was being told, "the lands were peaceful, there were no issues within the people, at least no big issues that were to start a war. Some of us even married into a different tribe, that actually has much significance. You see," Katsuki reached over, pointing finger placed onto the Omega's chest, where he could feel his heart beating, as he did so, Izuku's eyes widened, his body felt a tingling sensation as it felt like thousands of years of memories flooded into his mind, "you have the blood of Ryu in your soul," Katsuki stated, "the reason the spirits waited as long as they did, to start fixing what had happened, is because they needed a strong bond as well as a strong holder, anyone to have held the spirit's power without being able to contain it safely, would gradually grow sick and eventually die a very hurtful but peaceful death," Katsuki stated.

"What do you mean, I have the blood of Ryu, in me?" Izuku looked up, staring Katsuki directly in the eyes.

"Well, the Choho tribe has a long history marrying into the Ryu tribe, and due to me also being one of the spiritual hosts... We're, as you'd might not like to hear, fated souls. Our souls are tied and bonded and have been since the spirits revealed themselves," Katsuki told him, "you don't have to marry the fated soul, but, if they do, the generation after them, and their children, become and grow strong. Those children, with whomever they marry will continue that cycle until we die out as humans. We're fated, as you are an Omega with a strong soul and spiritual balance, as well as overall strength physically," Katsuki stated, moving his finger from Izuku's chest.