Ch. 2: ❛Irotoridori❜

Giggling slightly he rose his gaze up, and it almost seemed as if his life went in slow motion, a multicolored butterfly, the same as their coat of arms flew right in front of his eyes, the pupils of his eyes dilating in surprise before he slipped back, and made a noise when his body dropped into a pair of muscular arms. 

"I was planning on calling up to you, but it seems I only came at just the right moment. Inko-san is searching for you, you must return home at once." The Alpha spoke towards the boy as he placed the Rouge onto the ground and Izuku scoffed. 

"Are you planning on telling her if I don't go back with you, Tenya-kun? Would you really do that to me?" Izuku fakely pouted as he stepped closer to the Alpha, leaning into his space,to which Tenya only shook his head in disappointment, but Izuku didn't miss the tint of pink at his nose and cheeks. 

"Don't try and guilt trip me, Izuku. Now let us return back, your mother gave me the task of finding you and I'm not one to disappoint." Iida Tenya told him, and Izuku huffed with a sly smirk as he went along with his Alpha friend. 

He was most likely in a lot of trouble for this little scheme of his. 

The two begun their way down the slightly rocky pathway, back to the Midoriya household, which Izuku wish he didn't have to go back to. It wasn't as if he was abused, he was treated like damn royalty by his parents as is. It's just, the pampering, they were pampering him to be a Omegan dam. A mother like his own. Their views of Omega's were to take care of the pups at home and protect them. Aside from that, it was as if their only purpose was to marry off and breed. Izuku especially hated their ways of thinking. It was the absolute worse. And having Alpha's fall in love with him, only pushed his parents to think about marriage proposals and accepting them for him. Because one of these days, it was as if he wasn't going to get an option. "Your mother told me that you're having over company." Tenya spoke up and Izuku rose an eyebrow at that. 

"Really? Company from whom? Who exactly would we be having company from other than your family?" Izuku queried, the bluenette beside him shrugged, keeping his eyes on the path before them, making sure to pass by people politely, making sure nobody bumped into Izuku either. The greenette was totally in his own mindset, now he may love him but one of these days he's tempted to figure out what would happen if Izuku wasn't being steered and he just allowed for him to walk into the crowd, "I suppose it musn't be something serious. Otherwise I would have been informed beforehand right?" Izuku continued. 

"It would make more sense. So I suppose, yes. But Inko-san looked a bit too happy this morning when speaking to me, especially since you had ran off again." Tenya pointed out, the Rouge rolled his eyes. 

"She's always happy. There's nothing that can upset that woman." Izuku crossed his arms, "unless I run off randomly." The greenette continued. 

Tenya didn't say anything else to that, as they were approaching Izuku's home. Tenya looked a bit skeptical though, because thinking back to that morning before he had gone over to the Midoriya's, his parents also said they had somewhere to be. So as they arrived at the Midoriya household, Izuku noticed his father at the door, when he should have been as the jewelry stand, selling gems not and obviously not waiting at home. "Izuku, Tenya." Hisashi gave them both a smile as they made it there, Hisashi opened the door for them, "Tenya please do follow in. Your parents are here and we have something to discuss with you and please have a seat." Hisashi continued, the ravenette seemed a bit nervous, the smile on his face seemed to waver in the slightest bit, and Izuku noticed it, seemed as if Tenya had as well because they both shared the same side glanced look of confusion. They didn't question it verbally, instead walking in and following the instruction to have a seat, Izuku's hands folded into his lap, Tenya's mirrored the actions, sitting respectfully before the adults in the room.