6. School

Okay, I'm not too sure who commented first, as I am going to dedicate which and everyone who commented now, so for this chapter I am dedicating it to Lyanha! The next chapter - named Training - will be dedicated to RichardKelton ! And then the next chapter after that will be dedicated to stilett !

Now that's out of the way, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has commented, voted and read this story, it really means a lot. I mean it, I almost cried when I saw how many people read it!

I'll be posting up a video soon too with character portrayals so far, but I should have a list completed soon on the 9th chapter.

Now, to the story...

.

.

6. School

I didn't sleep after that dream, a bottle of nerves overwhelmed me as I realized what that morning was.

The first day at school.

I spent the next few hours getting ready for it: having a shower, packing my bag that I would use, making sure I had everything, memorizing my timetable, have breakfast, and lastly, getting changed into my uniform. It fit me perfectly. I wore the school blazer, with the long-sleeved white button up top under it, and one of the black skirts, along with black tights. I didn't know how to wear my red autumn hair, so I left it down, brushing it through as the clock on the wall said it was almost time to go.

Ten minutes before I had to go, there was a knock on the door, making me raise my eyebrows in question, sitting at the desk as I slowly stood up and called "Come in."

Opening the door was Madison and in throw with her was Courtney and Bridget, all of them smiling at me, wearing similar uniform as I was, well apart from Madison. She had the top and cardigan on, but she was wearing black jeans with purple converses.

And she said her brother was the trouble maker, I thought to myself, making me smile back at the others.

"You ready?" Courtney asked, smiling brightly up at me.

I nodded as I grabbed my bag. "I think so, I think I ha-"

Madison cut me off, "You're not wearing any make-up!"

I was stunned, "Ugh, no? I don't normally wear make-up."

"Well, starting from now you do." She threw her bag onto my bed and started digging around for something in there.

I raised my eyebrows as Bridget groaned out, "Guys, we're going to be late!"

Madison waved Bridget off, "If you're that worried, you can go on without us."

Bridget rolled her eyes as she leaned on the doorway frame, looking down at her watch. "You've got seven minutes before we have to leave Madison."

"I'll only need five." Madison pointed to the edge of the bed next to me, "Sit."

It took me a moment to realize she was talking to me and I went around the bed and sat down in the spot she pointed at, looking nervously at Courtney, who just put her thumbs up towards me.

Madison turned to me, holding some make-up stuff in her hands, and grinned, "Okay, so since you're skin is pretty much perfect the way it is, we're going to leave the foundation and just put the basics on you." She placed some of the things in her hand down and grabbed one of them, which was labelled as 'liquid eyeliner'. "Okay, close you're eyes, I want to do them first."