Special Chapter

ctto po sa pic! galing pong twtr ng sebycult!

⚠️This chapter isn't connected to the current story line, this is just a special chapter for this particular day

Abby's Pov

         It's a special day today. I was about to pick up my loml in her work. (love of my life)

        I bought a bouquet and some chocolates, pumasok na ako sa firm nila.

       "Good day po Boss." Bati ng guard

        "Good day, have a nice day." Ngiti ko at tinapik ang balikat nito.

       I went to the elevator and pressed the floor where my loml is.

       Oh, I see, she's not in her office pa. Kaya naman naisipan kong ayusin ang office n'ya to surprise her.

      After 10 mins ay natapos narin ako sa office n'ya.

      Sinisindihan ko na mga kandila nang bumukas ang pinto, "Hi love." Bati ko habang binubuksan ang mga kandila.

       "Hi!" She rushed into me and clung her both hands to my nape.

        She kissed me to my lips, "How's your case love? Did you won?" I asked and I hugged her.

        "Of course love! Baka Guia mo 'to. SOGIE bill had been approve." She said

        "That's good, wanna celebrate it as well as our anniversary?" I asked.

        "Sure! But can we celebrate it on the bed? I'm kinda tired." She said.

        "No worries." Binitbit ko s'ya papuntang k'warto, andito rin 'yong mga pagkain na hinanda ko and the roses.

        "You never cease to amaze me." She looked at me and gave me a kiss on the lips again.

        "Happy anniversary baby, let's make another memories and bonds together." I kissed her back

        She smiled, "For our eternity love!" She's proposing a toast, "For you my love." I also raise my glass.

        We drank it, we had fun chitchatting, we got a lil bit drunk.

And they make love after 🤭

         "I love you!" She said and she kiss me on my cheek.

          "I love you more!" I hugged her so hard.

          "Omg! you're gonna kill me with that hug." She's tapping out xD

          "I love you so damn much." I said

          We're married na, as well as Belle and Ecka and the other girls. We're currently living normal here at Japan, pero sa Pinas parin s'ya nag ttrabaho. Hatid sundo ko s'ya with the help of my wings, it's easy 😎

          Matagal na rin kaming nag hiwa hiwalay ng mga girls, pero isang tawag mo lang ay andyan na sila agad.

        We have one daughter (omg sorry hindi ko kilala anak ng seby sa 48g 😭)  I might say that we're living to the fullest, my Dad already approved our relationship naman na kaya he's protecting us no matter what.

         It's been years since we left Ph for choosing a personal life. It's fun though, we're living in peace.

        This is just what I wanna say, I love Marsela Mari Guia with all of my life and I will do anything to make her happy.

Author's

      Happy SeBy Day mga bakla!

     It's 11:47 Pm of Apr 10 palang dito sa'min kaya naisipan kong mag sulat para sa SeBy day!

     CHERISH THIS HAPPY CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT THE ENDING TO BE THIS HAPPY 🤭🤭💁‍♀️

     HEY IF Y'ALL WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT AND NEEDED SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO YOUR RANTS, JUST DM ME! WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT!

      You're doing a good job! Don't pressure yourself, you'll be successful someday! I love y'all, always remember that.

    Stay safe everyone! Let's support that girls no matter what! Hope to see y'all on the mnl's event someday!