Chapter 3

~Bakugou POV~

We then went to the common room, where the others were. There was
Jirou
Momo
Kirishima
Kaminari
Midoriya
Mina
Uraraka
Tsu
Sero
Then me and Icyhot. We sat down and everyone put out the snacks and sodas. We were watching a horror movie apparently. I was fine with it, I ain't no scaredy cat! Mina was picking the movie, and she picked Annabelle, a classic.

We put it on and Icyhot scooted closet to me. Then Raccoon Eyes whispered "so..you and Todoroki are soulmates.?" I answered "yeah?" I ignored it and just continued watching.

Then suddenly we all got jump scared. The girls were literally all in a pile. They laughed it off and continued watching. I had Icyhot wrapped around my arms, with his head by my shoulder. I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead, and I thought nobody saw it because they were focused on the movie.

But I was wrong, I think shitty Deku saw it. I could see tears falling down his eyes as he said "Guys..u-uhm I'm sorry I have to go-!!" And he just ran off. "Well that was rather weird, especially for shitty Deku" I said. Then Mina looked at me. "Well not so weird if he had a crush on Todoroki!! And seeing you guys like that, how could you?!" Mina was mad.

"Mina..you know their soulmates! We can't do anything.." Momo looked a little guilty and sad. They decided to end the movie night and everyone went to their dorms. I felt worried for Icyhot, him and Deku has a good relationship, well.. they "had".

~Todoroki POV~
I felt so guilty. Me and Midoriya, we were so good friends..He did everything he could to break down the walls I set around myself..and the only thing I could return..was heartbreak.
That night..I cried myself to sleep, that's really the only way I fall asleep. The next day was Saturday, so I stayed at the dorms.

Then I suddenly got a text message from father.

Shoto, you come home THIS INSTANT. Do NOT tell anyone
where you're going.

Ok father..

I turned off my phone and went out. People were staring and taking pictures as usual. Being the no.1 hero's son gives you lotta fame. Fame that I don't like. When I came home, I was greeted by Fuyumi's bear hug as she always does. I went into the room and saw my father. I think he saw me and yelled my name. "SHOTO! EXPLAIN THIS."

He held up his phone, with a picture of me and Katsuki. "Y-yeah..what's with it.?" I was scared he found out that I was gay. "WHATS WITH IT?! I KNOW YOUR SOULMATE IS A BOY!" He punched me to the floor. Perfect, now he's gonna ruin my life. I took and deep breath and replied "S-So what..?! So what if he's my soulmate?!"

I could see the anger in his eyes, and I slowly started regretting what I said. "IF YOU ARE GOING TO HIT ME WITH AN ATTITUDE, YOU CAN LEAVE THIS HOUSE. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE HERE." He stomped on me, causing me to let out a painful whimper. I packed my stuff and stumbled out.

I could hear Fuyumi running out after me, "Sho! What happened?" It was raining, and she was soaking. "Don't worry, go inside, it's pouring" I could see she didn't want to let me go, but eventually she went inside.