Chapter 17

Then we heard a scream. We all ran towards the scream and saw Mina almost getting stabbed by Toga. The other villains were there as well. I froze an ice wall between them and the fight started.

Mina, Momo and Kirishima were fighting twice and Toga while me, Katsuki and Sero were fighting Dabi. Aizawa wasn't there because he was helping other teachers look for the person who lured Tsuyu. Kaminari, Jirou and Uraraka we're going to get teachers.

We werent doing as good because we were all tired and worn out. That was until we all got a kick up, by Shigakari. He had Tsu, held in Toga's arms. "Now now..I suggest you give us something, and maybe we will give you back your little friend~?" Shigakari looked at us.

"What do you want from us!?" Uraraka asked them. "We want The Symbol of Peace, All Might~" Toga put her knife beside Tsu's neck. "NEVER!!!" Katsuki made a huge explosion, telling us to fight back. Katsuki managed to blow Toga away from Tsu and she ran to us. "Well that was rude Kit Kat, you don't do that to family~" Toga looked at Katsuki. "SHUT UP! YOUR NO FAMILY OF MINE!" I was standing in the back, when I felt something.

A burning feeling around my neck. "Remember me, Shoto?" Dabi whispered in my ear, Why does he seem like..Why is he calling me by my first name... "Well it's rude not to answer, sorry" He let go and I turned around. "Why did you call me by my first name?!" I looked at him angrily. "You really don't remember me...Sho" I was about to say something but was cut off by Kirishima, "Bro, come on, ignore Dabi" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the group.

We began fighting, I was against Shigakari. "Seems your training to be a hero, too bad if you can't even protect yourself~!!" He laughed during our fight. I was confused, but not anymore. Toga ran to me and before I knew it, I had been stabbed. Everything went black and I felt her pull out her bloody knife.

"TODOROKI!"
"NO!"
"NO! PLEASE!"

I heard Shigakari say "That's good Toga, that's all we needed for today~". Katsuki and Momo ran over to me, Momo creating a shield over us. "Momo create some bandages, just something!!" He was holding onto me. "Katsuki...i..love y-..you.." tears traveled down his cheeks as Momo was creating bandages. "Please..don't die on me..don't die on us...!" He was crying.

"so-rry..." was the last thing I said. I felt my hand slowly fall.

~Bakugou POV~
No..no..he can't be dead.. I felt as his arm slowly fell. We heard the ambulance and he was transported to the hospital. "Bakugou!" Mina ran over to me and gave me a hug, she could see the pain in my eyes. "He...he's dead..." It hurt my heart saying that. "W-what..? No, don't say that! He will be fine.." Uraraka tried to convince everyone.

He was soon announced...dead... Even though I witnessed him dying, it still hurt me to hear them saying those words. We all went to go visit his grave every day..

~4 years later~

I was walking to Shotos grave, with flowers. "Hey Sho..I'm back, like always..It's been 4 years, and Ive still not moved on..I love you too much..I've become a pro hero, number1...I hope your proud of me, if you're watching over me..I love you.." I put down the flowers.

~Todoroki POV~

"I love you too Katsuki"