Chapter 6

(Btw, everything will be in Todos POV unless I say it's someone else's)

We went down to their car, when his mom stopped. "Hold on.." she said as she turned around to me. "AHHH!!! YOUR WEARING ONE OF KATSUKI'S HOODIES!" She squealed. I blushed a little, "Katsuki, how did you manage to get such a cutie~?!" She whispered loudly. I blushed like crazy and I'm sure my face was redder then Kirishima's hair!

"H-Honey..Perhaps we should get going?" Masaru asked his wife. "Oh yes! Come on in, you can sit beside Katsuki, dear!" She opened the car door and Katsuki sat beside me. They had a very nice car, it was really..'safe' if you get it. Fathers car was expensive and rich yeah, but it didn't feel safe. Mitsuki was talking to me and Katsuki, about our relationship.

"How did you meet?" "Me and your mother were great friends" "I remember the day you met Katsuki as a child" that one got my attention. "O-oh? I didn't know about that.!" I tried to laugh it off. Then I got a message from Yaoyorozu. 'Todoroki? Where are you?' I answered 'I'm with Katsuki and his family'.

I put my phone away and we were already there. Katsuki took me out and held my hand. We went inside and Mitsuki said "you guys share a room, i want grandkids" I went bright red and buried my face in Katsuki's shoulder. "God..we haven't even been together for long" Katsuki took my hand and led me to our room. It was quite nice to be honest.

"Hey Katsuki, were you invited to Minas sleepover?" I asked, and he answered "yeah, it's already 7:30PM". We just packed some stuff and headed back to the dorms. "OLD HAG! WERE GOING TO A SLEEPOVER!" Katsuki yelled. Mitsuki yelled back "ALRIGHT BRAT". Damn, they must have some thing to not rip each other's hair off. We got back to the dorms and were greeted by our classmates.

"Todoroki! We heard you got adopted! I'm so happy for you!!" They were happy for me, weren't they. "Thanks..-" then everyone went completely silent all of a sudden..