Chapter 19 (Alternate Ending)

(This starts when Momo and Bakugou were under the shield Momo made with Todoroki.)

~Bakugou POV~
"Please..don't close your eyes" Tears fell down my eyes. I could see how hard he was trying, not to close his eyes as I told him not to. "Do you have any bandages yet Momo?" I looked back to her. "Here's the ones I have at the moment!" She gave me some and I quickly wrapped it around Shotos wound while holding his hand. I saw him close his eyes, still holding onto me. "please...just hold on a little more..".

We heard the ambulance as they took Shoto to the hospital. As expected, news reporters came running to us. "Hello! We're news reporters, we have a few questions for you!" A blonde female said. We obviously didn't want to talk to her since one of our classmates and my boyfriend (blush ^w^) just got sent to the hospital. "We don't want to answer those questions, may you please leave?" Uraraka tried to say it kindly.

The news reporters didn't leave, they just babbled questions. "Look we don't want to answer any of your questions! Uraraka told you that!" Kirishima was annoyed. He signaled for us to go and we followed. Mina held my hand all the way as a way to comfort me. The next day the news we're going crazy.

Days passed, and we weren't allowed to visit Shoto. We only got news about how he was. Apparently he had gone through who knows how many surgeries and was in a fragile state. Then finally one day...

"Alright, I have some good news." Aizawa announced. "Todoroki has woken up and you can visit him later." I couldn't believe the words. People cheered and Mina gave me a hug. "Bakubabe! We can finally visit him!" She tried cheering me up. She really is my happy mood,. Mina was always the one who kept the laughters in the group staying.

After school, practically everyone went to the hospital. When we got there, we saw his family and hawks. "Hawks? I never knew you were close to Todoroki!" Uraraka exclaimed. "Knew each other since childhood, I was friends with his older brother." Hawks explained.

We went in the room to find Shoto sitting on his bed, looking out his window with his hands on his thighs. He had thousands of machines and wires connected to him. "Hi Katsuki, and Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero..". He sounded calm, but hurt. You could hear how he forced words out of his mouth. "Hey Todobro!" Kirishima did his casual 'manly' smile. "Hi Kirishima.." We went closer to him, and he turned around. "How did the fight go? With the villains" He asked. "It went, rather good and bad. They retreated after they..you know.." Mina sounded a little awkward.

"After they attempted to kill me? Good, then you guys didn't have to fight afterwards!" He smiled, this time not forced. "Your smile is so adorable!" I couldn't help myself but say that.

~Few weeks later~

Finally! Today Shoto could come home! The doctor told us that he is still fragile and not train as hard as we usually do. His wound is treated, but the doctors recommend not to wear tight shirts so it can be easier to breathe as he might have breathing issues one time or another. He was brought back to the dorms early and was greeted by 19 students (not including min*ta).

School was going good, he wasn't training too hard or too much. Graduation finally came, and it was the best! We celebrate with a huge party before we set off to our futures. Shoto hadn't taken the Bakugou last name, as we were dating. One night most of the 'class' decided to go to the amusement park! We went with them and when it was getting dark we went on the romantic ride, the Ferris wheel.

Couples were in their own 'cage' and friends in one. When me and Shoto's cage reached the top I said,

                   "I love you Shoto"
                "I love you too Katsuki"

^~The End~^