2

A few days ago, josh found the shober's ghost. Now he was with his doggo fren ahain. But he still missed playz. He wondered what playz was doing.
He got up and walked away to school so he could haunt his fellow classmates and the karen teachers.

___

Playz fell onto the ground face first with his parachute behind him. He laid there for a couple of seconds before jumping up and inspecting the area he was in. It was completely deserted, with no signs of life in it. He searched for the GPS he had in his pocket the whole time just in case but didn't find it.

He started panicking because he couldn't find his dearest acquaintance, the object, the friend, the only thing he could rely on in an emergency. His life depended on it but it was gone. The GPS is gone. cri.

He walked and walked for hours on end, but no sign of life or water or any supply anywhere. Just as he thought it's the end, was about to give up, a camel appears in the distance with a dinosaur furry on it. The dinosaur approached playz, checking him out and trying to figure out whether he is alive or not. He climbed down and threw a water bucket on playz.

"what art yourself doing in this overly deserted place, my dear acquaintance?" the gross furry spoke up.

"i- yo-.uh-" playz tried to cough out some words but failed.

"too exasperated to speak? come with myself." the dinosaur kicked playz onto the camel, and returned back to the desert village.

"i wonder what a human such as yourself would have being doing in a place such as this."

Playz could only listen to the annoying ass furry while choking on his own saliva.

___

Sigh "I missm playzm :(" josh cries. The shober cums up to him to cheer him up but josh still cri.