So close

Lia was such a beautiful baby girl that sometimes I couldn't believe I'd created her. She had more of Alan's genes. I could tell by the small red highlights that'd started to stream from her once midnight black hair. Since I hated leaving her anywhere, I decided to bring Lia along with me to Jaime, her "fathers", house. Surprisingly for her age, Jaime had done an amazing job at teaching her how to swim but that didn't mean I wasn't watching her constantly in the water. She's still a little girl.

Austin waited by the door impatiently as I finished dressing Lia for the occasion. I put her swim suit which was of course age appropriate under her regular clothes. She stared at me with those big green eyes of hers.

"All done?" She asked smiling up at me.

"All done baby girl" I replied picking her up and onto my waist.

-Better be- Austin mumbled under his breath.

Usually I'd hit him for saying something like that but I tried not too be so violent around Lia, even if it was playful. I don't want her picking up on any of my bad habits. But I did give Austin a look letting him know he was going to get it later for rushing me. After strapping Lia in we were finally off which, of course, Austin was happy about as well.

The car ride was short and uneventful. Mostly Lia singing along to one of the old Of Mice and Men albums while Austin reminisced about how much he missed the rock star life. After Alan vanished off the face of the earth, the band decided they'd get back together whenever he came back. He didn't.

When we finally arrived at Jaime's home I helped Lia out of her car seat and thanked Austin for the ride along with the memories. Almost as soon as Austin sped off I heard Jaime's door open as a smiling Jaime came out to greet us.

"Welcome baby girl and smaller baby girl." Lia giggled as Jaime lifter her onto his back and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Missed you." he whispered.

"Who wouldn't?"

He smirked and followed as I walked inside and sprawled out across one of the couches. I have a habit of making myself comfortable in other people's homes. Lia, instantly loving this place, squirmed her way off of Jaime's back and took off exploring. He laughed and adjusted my legs so that he could sit down and my legs were resting on his own.

"How about we put all that good money you pay for Netflix too good use?"

"I thought you came over here too swim? I was really excited to see you in that bikini of yours." Smirking he gave me a once over. "Its under your clothes isn't it??"

"Maybe, why?"

"Absolutely no reason." Of course I didn't believe that. The look on his face told me that he'd just figured out exactly what he needed to know. Devious little man.

We watched a few movies. Mostly crime and horror until Lia finally came back to join us with a face full of white chocolate. Thats two more things i have in common with her. Raiding people's fridge and a deep love for white chocolate. When she took a seat on Jaime's lap we turned our movies off and found something more age appropriate for her. We settled with The Little Mermaid which she'd never seen. After a few more movies, midway into Snow White, Lia started to complain about how tired she was.

I was about to call Austin too pick us up but instead Jaime offered for us too stay the night. Lia, wanting to spend more time with her dad, begged me to say yes and of course I accepted. Jaime smiled and put Lia to bed in one of the guest rooms before returning to me with a sinister grin on his face.

"What?" I asked oblivious but somewhat intrigued.

"Have you ever seen my room?"

"No I don't think so, why?"

"Come on, we can watch movies in my room." Before I could even answer, he threw me over his shoulder and started up the stairs.

I would try to get away from him but really there would be no point. Jaime is way stronger than me plus even if I did somehow get away, if just fall down the steps and that's no better. He laid me down on something soft which I could only assume was Jaime's bed. Pretty big for one person.

I expected him too come lay down on the other side of the bed but instead he laid on top of me, careful not too put all his weight on me.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" He asked playfully but I could still hear the seductiveness in his voice.

"No" I said equally cocky.

I mentally rolled my eyes, hearing my voice trembling a bit. I hadn't had sex in a while and I guess now even the smallest gestures turned me on. He smirked and gently began kissing my neck causing me to moan. Running my hands through his hair, I pulled him closer loving the feeling. I felt him smile against my skin and pull away much too soon.

"I see someone gets excited pretty easily." He said getting up and walking towards the door

"Your just gonna turn me on like that and leave?"

"Ehh it's what I do." he said walking out the door

I glared at that spot for ages. He's going to pay for that.