10

Everyone had left me in the house alone. I hated being alone it was my worst fear. I knew I had to leave and go meet someone.

I had no one though.

Fuck it I'm going for a drink. As I walk into the grill I see an old friend of mine but why was she here?

I tapped her shoulder making her jump

"Mercedes" she gave me a smile and tapped the seat next to her.

"Rebeka I have missed you so much, what are you doing here?"

"A little birdy told me you have been in a bad mood lately and needed cheering up"

I haven't been in a bad mood I'm perfectly fine. I wonder who said to Rebeka I was in a bad mood.

We drank all day and Rebeka invited me back to come stay with the mikaelsons for the night.

I was happy to but kol and klaus scared the shit out of me but I always acted as if I wasn't scared by them.

************************************

"Hello luv"

Whenever klaus called me love it made me shiver it was kind of creepy yet cute.

"Hello creepy"

He just laughed pouring himself a drink. Rebeka had left me with elijah and klaus I honestly wished she hadn't.

As the evening went on I got a little too drunk and klaus ended up taking me back to the salvators house.

"kai?"

"hey crazy pants"

Why was kai here I was so horrible to him.

"come on let's get you to bed"

Kai put me to bed pulling the covers over me.

I could here him and klaus talking but I couldn't really focus enough to listen in.

************************************

The next morning klaus was in the kitchen.

"hello luv"

Where was kai? I got dressed confused on what happened last night.

"what happened last night because I swear I saw someone else here"

"kai was here I called him round to come look after you but he didn't because he had to get back for his girlfriend so I stayed instead"

I felt super sick I clutched my stomach heading for the bathroom. It was either the fact that I'd just been told kai has a girlfriend or the fact that Im extreamly hung over.

I came back and sat on the breakfast stool.

"sooooooo what's her name then"

I wanted to know if I knew her or not I sat there klaus laughed.

"Jennifer"

Jennifer is a basic boring name if your asking me.

Why didn't kai just tell me?

"right luv I've got to go try not to kill anyone while I'm gone ill be back later to pick you up for the ball"

"the ball?"

"yes did rebeka not tell you we have invited you to the mikaelson ball"

Oooo fancy but not my thing.

"ill pass"

"kai and Jennifer we be there" klaus smirked knowing I would want to go  because they were there.

"fine I'll come"

"Bye luv"

AUTHOURS NOTE :

Mercedes is very close with rebeka in my story.

Mercedes is clearly upset at the news of kai having a girlfriend.