Chapter 1: Our new guest

Hey everyone I'm Brittney and this is my fanfiction

Hope you enjoy thanks...

There is a picture of Amanda on the side!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amandas P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amanda get down here!" my mum yelled.

" I'm coming" I yelled back.

I wonder what she wants now she keeps on calling me down for the most unreal reasons so i don't even want to go down. I should introduce myself now, Hello my name is Amanda Jenelle Justice . I have long blonde curley hair hat is aboit to my but, with dark brown eyes and I'm about 5'3. There is a picture of Amanda on the side

" Yes mum can I help you now? " Amanda sarcastily said.

" Actually yes can you clan the two spare bedrooms for me please? " Amanda's mum questioned.

" Mum I was kidding but I guess why are you cleaning so much anyways?" Amanda curiously stated.

" I'm having our cousin uhmmm ....... John....... come over with his 4 other friends for a while" Amanda's mum hesitated.

" Who? " Amanda

" You never met him . " Her mum said.

" Okay...... Well I'm going to go clean now bye. " Amanda said awkwadly.

That was really weird why haven't I ever heard of my 'cousin' John. Mum probilly forgot oh well I should start cleaning and taking out all the One Direction things in there. Yes you heard right I love One Direction.

2 Hours later

~~~~~~~~~

"I WANT YOU TO ROCK ME ROCK ME ROCK ME YEAH " I screamed as loud as ever.

I just finished cleaning upstairs, I had to take all of my 1D out and put it in my room so mine is so clutterd now. I'm sad to give the upstairs away it was all mine, the downstairs was mums it has a living room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, and a game room. Which was all mum the upstairs was all mine which had a Full Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. In my room I have the balcony that I can walk out on that is the size of the side of our house, mine is the only room on this side so its pretty big. I also have my own bathroom in my room and walk in closet that has spiral stairs that lead to our roof that only I know about. I one guest room there is a walk in closet and a king bed, the other has a huge bathroom and king bed as well.

In our backyard there is a BIG pool and a hot tub connected with it. There is also the woods behind that lead to the beach. I'm the only one who knows about the breath and I'd like to keep it that way the roof and beach are my only places alone.

" Amanda they will be here in 5 minutes so turn ur music off and get ready. " Mum screamed nervously.

With that I turned the music off, I didn't look half bad I was wearing dark skinny jeans, a white tanktop with a pink crop top, and last I had black heel boots on.

I know what your thinking why is she so dressed up? well earlier today was the last day of school so I dressed up.

" Amanda leys go they are pulling up now! " Mum screamed nervously.

With that I ran down stairs to see a red Honda pull in our driveway. All the guys jumped out and let me say they were definitely jumping.

" Knock Knock " one of them said.

" li uhmmmm I mean John I missed you so much " Mum hesitated.

" Aunie Lauren I missed you so much " the guy named john I think told her.