Chapter 8 :)

Luna's p.o.v
After the bell rang for everyone to go to first period, Luna finally realized what having Matteo around for two weeks was going to do to her.

Spoiler Alert: It would drive her crazy.

But now that she knew exactly what she felt towards the italian boy, she figured she could keep them to herself for a while, act chill and calm around him, she quickly lost all hope after she was caught staring at him a little too much during second period, and her hopes only lowered after he asked for a pencil and she struggled with her words.

Don't judge her, you weren't there, you didn't see the way his beautiful brown eyes were looking at her, as if they could see directly through her soul.

After school, Luna dreaded another drive back with him. She tried to ask Ambar to let her drive back home with her, but the blonde giggled and shook her head saying no, that they, and I quote: "Needed to talk about the unresolved feelings they had for each other, cause it was killing everyone around them that they weren't dating already."

(Ambar also didn't tell her that everyone had placed bets as to when they would start dating. Ambar wanted to win.)

So that's how Luna Valente ended up in a car with Matteo Balsano, the boy she's head over heels for, for the second time in a day.

"You going to the Roller today?" He asked. Whilst driving Luna to her house.