|6| ~Chingona~

----------------●●●●●---------------

Some women fear the fire...
Some simply become it~

Laborious breaths along with a hard time to keep his eyes open, the demon was just laying on the ground barely alive, with his mind trying to process the scene in front of him. How did this all happen? How in the hell did he get this injured? Why was his death in the form of a freaking woman!!?! His pride was hurt, no, it was crushed by a certain female, who came out of nowhere and was now killing each one of them with so much passion, as if she will use their bodies to decorate her house.

The demon closed his eyes with a jerk as he saw another one of them being killed so effortlessly and that's when the scene started to replay in his head.

The sun was up, shining way too brightly for the lazy demons who wanted to do nothing but eat and sleep.For eating, these rogues need food and they have decided to rob others of their food. Hence, these group of reprobates were now on a round around the countryside which they supposedly have under their control not shying away from looting and harassing the commoners in the way.

None of them had any mercy for anyone as they grabbed and robbed the poor demons of their belongings. It was the tenth house which was facing the injustice, the residents silently praying that maybe, just maybe the kingdom nearby which they considered as their own kingdom sends some help and ends this daily torture for them.

But their hopes were all shattered as they heard a ear piercing scream of an old man who was ripped of like a rag doll without the slightest of resistance. The people only stood there, watching the horrific scene as the leader of the maniacs, Kang Dee, slowly walked towards the old lady as if ready to eat her flesh with his bare teeth. The poor lady just shivered silently praying for her life, even though her life was already lying on the ground, wrenched out into shreds.

The evil demon reached the lady ready to haul the soul out of her body before he was interrupted. Oh, How much he hated being interrupted were his thoughts as he turned with a annoyed face and gritted teeth to see the source of interruption only to lay eyes upon a man.

A man dressed in a royal uniform, which was more suited to messengers and he was right, a messenger he was who was not even looking up at the scene truly dedicated to his job of giving the message and then leaving right after.

And so the man spoke without acknowledging any presence, " The rogue demons who have been creating a havoc in a protected area of Augosuga, are invited to a meeting in the evening to talk things out with the princess" he finished without any waver in his voice and before anyone knew it he was already walking away.

The leader stood there, dumbfounded trying to process what happened, until a sly smirk covered his face before he turned to his group, " we have been invited to a meeting to talk things out with princess. Hmm.. I see.. technically we shouldn't go at all..but who doesn't want to see her, who's beauty is said to be as rare as angels in hell~