Pietro x Reader - love despite hate

(warning: violence)

(I don't own any of the marvel content!)

Since 3 months Pietro and Wanda are living in the avenger building. I still can't trust them. Always when I talk to one of them especially Pietro, my head tells me to stop. My head reminds me of the memories. The scar I have on my face. It still hurts when I think of how it happened. It was Pietro who did this to me. He apologised everyday since, but it just reminded me more.

It was in the afternoon, after my training. I wanted to eat something healthy. Not that I eat healthy. I just felt like it.

„Morning princessa !"

Said Pietro after he used his speed to to get behind the kitchen plate which was in the middle of the room.

„Morning"

I said without really caring about him. Pietro tried really hard always to get my attention, to make better what he had done and he tried to become friends with me.

„What are you eating?"

He asked with his slovak accent.

„An Apple."

I said still kinda ignoring him.

„Look, I'm really sorry what has happened in the past. If I could I would try to undo it!"

„But you can't ok?"

I said with anger. Everything in me started hurting. The memory came back...

// Flashback //

It was a hopeful day. We all wanted it to be done. We all wanted to stop Ultron. We knew if we didn't It would just get worse.

We were in South Africa in a factory. We knew that Ultron was going to be there because he searched for vibranium and there was only one guy who had it, Ulysses Klaw.

He disappeared when we were there but that wasn't a problem for us since we just searched for Ultron and his partners.

While Tony was fighting against Ultron himself. Wanda seized power over the thoughts of half of our team. I was one of them. I was sitting in an dirty corner of a room with computers dreaming the most horrible dream I've ever had.

When I woke up sweaty with tears on my eyes I was somewhere else. In a room with nothing. It wasn't modern in the room. The room was cold. The wallpaper was torn down in some places and the pink carpet on the floor had many stains on it.

I heard a voice coming from a white door that was in front of me. Wanda came in trying to scare me. She was telling me about my past. She knew about it because she could read my mind. Tears ran down my cheek.

After almost 10 minutes I couldn't hear about it anymore and stood up. I planned on my head to try and run as fast as I could to the door and flee. I counted in my head while I prepared myself.

1...2...3

I ran as fast as I could. But a few seconds later the white haired guy appeared right next to me. He took me back to the room where Ultron waited for me.

Ultron came closer to me.

„She has a beautiful face. Doesn't she?"

He said without expecting someone to answer.

„Why don't we ruin it!"

He said with desire to kill me.

„Pietro..."

Pietro stepped forward.

„I give you the honor."

Ultron said giving him a knife. I started crying while Pietro came closer to me. Every little step he made just made me scream more and more.

„Pls no!"

He stepped closer.

„no no no..."

I said crying turning my face to the side. Pietro took his hand and placed it on my face holding it so I couldn't move.

One second it took him to leave a scar on my face and it took me my hole life to get rid of the pain.

// Flashback ends //

I cried... I laid down my apple and wiped my tears away. Pietro stepped closer and laid his arms around me. I didn't realise that it was Pietro hugging me. I needed someone to hold me and someone where I could let myself cry. And It felt right at that moment

After I realised who he was I slowly left his arms and looked in his face. You could see how he regretted it. He regretted hurting me so much.
I turned around and went into my room without saying a word.

For 2 days I didn't left my room. I couldn't without facing Pietro. But I also missed him. I never thought I could miss him. But I did. I missed his apologies and the hug we had.

Suddenly I heard a knock. The door opened and Pietro was standing in front of me.

„Can we talk?"

I nodded. Pietro slowly walked towards my bed and sat down.

„How are you?"

I straightened up and sat down next to him with my blanket. My eyes were red and a bit swollen from crying.

„....good"

I said looking down to the floor.

„I would do anything, really anything, to undo what I did. I am sorry. I really am and I know you hate me but can you please forgive me."

He said and meant it more seriously than ever. He wasn't right with everything he said. For example that I hated him. On the contrary, i liked him. After the hug a few days ago it felt like we were soulmates. Made for eachother...

Because I did not answer, he went towards the door to leave the room.

„Pietro?"

I tried to stop him.

„I don't hate you..."

He turned around.

„I like you."

I said. He looked shocked.

„The hug a few days ago...."

I countinued.

„It felt right. I never had this feeling."

„Me neither."

He interrupted me.

„Maybe we could try and make this work..."

He continued.

„Do you want to go on a date with me princessa?"

I smirked. I was happy. I completely forgot about the memories I had with Pietro. He was a different person now. A better one.

„yes"

I answered. He turned around to the door while he smirked.

"And Y/N?"

„mh?"

„I think your face is beautiful."

Pietro said and smirked.

I hope you like this one shot. I actually think the flashback is really sad if you're imagining it in your head. I would be very happy if you could vote!! I'm also always happy about feedback!!