Thor x Reader - knife girl

(Before the first story starts. I don't claim any of the Marvel content!)

It was my first time meeting the avengers. Some of them tried to contact me in the past because I'm known for being super powerful. If you can say so.

I would be perfect fitting for the avengers, I often hear from people.

Some guys looked real strange there. There was a guy with a metal arm and a badger that could talk!!!

And a guy who was very muscular with blonde short hair who came up to me. He was very attractive, I admit.

muscular, blonde guy: „So what are your powers besides standing in the way?"

He said walking even closer to me. To provoke him, I stepped closer to him. We were so close that it looked like we were about to kiss.

I took a knife out of my pocket because I wanted to provoke him even more. I hold the knife under his chin with my right arm.

Y/N: „Besides that I could kill you with one breath, nothing. What about you?"

I said and smirked.

I put my knife back in my pocket.

He stretched his arm next to my head. And a Hammer came across the room and ended up being in his hand.

muscular, blonde guy: „She can stay."

He said a few seconds later and turned his head to the side while he was smirking.

You could see his muscular neck now.

muscular, blonde guy: „I'm Thor."

He said and turned his eyes back to mine.

His eyes were blue and I couldn't stop looking at them.

As I noticed that I was staring for almost 10 seconds at his eyes. I walked away bumping his shoulders.

He smirked again.

Thor: „She likes me."

He said, turning his view straight to me.

Steve: „Could you two pls stop flirting?"

Thor sat down on a chair laying his arms on his head and leaning back. His eyes were still in my direction.

When the meeting was over, I wanted to go to my room and lay down.

In the floor I heard Thor screaming: „See you tomorrow knife girl!".

-
I know it's kinda short but It's my first story! I'm gonna get to more than 1000 words soon. I hope you liked the first one shot ! I'm thinking about doing a part 2 of this Thor short cut! Let me know what you think! And I always appreciate a vote!