Chapter 1

1:

People always wondered if dreams became reality like those movies in "Spirited Away" or "X-men". I know there fiction and they can't be real but if it did happen I would enjoy each moment than any normal life. People would love to be in their favorite dream such as dreaming to be in another world or having magical powers. At first, I thought it was a bunch of baloney and you have to make your own living like getting a job or listening to your parents every minute. Even though they are sometimes annoying or fed up with their attitude, you still love them. That's life for you. Life is never easy and is never fair. Its still is for me because I am seventeen.

My name is Aurora Rosary and my life has changed pretty darn drastically. I believe I am something else other than a regular girl. Ever since I was little, I remembered being born. Hard to believe but I can remember everything I've done, especially nightmares without being able to writing them down. I had this weird sensation of connecting a person that I can feel what their feeling as well as being one with nature especially water. Reincarnation is not really in my religion but I think it's true.

This all started in my third year in Heart Rate High School. Class was about to start and I was sitting in my desk, wearing faded blue jeans, a white tank top underneath my black, thin shirt, and dark green van shoes. Recently, I haven't talk to anyone. I was in a bad mood all this month. It was mostly involving my ex, Joe breaking up with me though it's better off to be single than with the asshole.

No one else was in the class rooms so I was reading my favorite novelty, 'House of Night' where the main character, Zoey, is going to find a way to save her friends from the evil spirits, Aphrodite called upon the dark forces of her deluded mind for power and leader of the Dark Daughters. The intense feeling when Health and the good looking Erik which I have to say he has a lot romantic in his personality, are attacked by the dead spirits who possessed the blood and power.

"Here's your sacrifice!" Zoey yelled, sloshing the liquid blood-colored circle on the gazebo floor. "You weren't called here to kill. You were called here because it's Samhain and we wanted to honor you". She spilled more wine, trying hard to ignore the seductive scent of fresh blood mixed with wine.

"The ghost paused in their attack. I focused on them, not wanting to distract myself with terror in Health's eyes and the pain in Erik's.

"We prefer this warm young blood, Priestess." The eerie voice echoed up to me, sending me chills over my skin. I swear I could-'"

I was rudely interrupted with a wave in front of my eyes. I spared a glance up; it was the crazed Timbert Landeray (aka a nerdy chess player who annoys the heck out of me) who had a creepy smile on his obnoxious face was wearing a tucked in checker shirt, tan pants, short hair making him look bald, brown eyes, and glasses. He could have looked like a fat woman in her speedos but not even that would compare to him.

"Hey, Aurora what's shaken?" Not only he's annoying, he's inappropriate to women.

I glared at him.

Supposedly, he says he knows girls have the hots for him. Rolling my eyes, thinking, like any women would like him just because he has that 'beware' personality.

As much as I could escape his idiotic self, he just keeps creeping back for more. I had no patience today to hear his stupid speech about how we should be together after he heard I was dumped not too long ago. Seriously I don't care he knows because he's not getting his chance with me.

"What do you want Timbert?" frowning at him.

"I'm still offering that me and you could do something fun at the homecoming dance?" that look in his eyes told me he wasn't just into the dance. "Come on what do you say?"