Chapter 7

7

 (This took me awhile but I finally got it down. Rate and comment on what you think. I'm open for opinons. :)

By that class, we didn’t need to speak since we all had to do this assignment in a book. I was a clueless as the teacher gave me extra work than the rest. Luke somehow overheard the conversation, even with the background music of “This is Halloween” (Ironic huh?), saying in his confused accent, fooling him, “Should we also start that chapter?”

Mr. Deed was certain no one heard him talking to me but instead he acted up his part, all teacher now, (No longer an asshole…for now) smiling innocently, “I’m sorry Aurora, I didn’t mean to give you the wrong chapter.” He flipped my book to the right section, “Carry on.” Leaving in a regrettable state.

I raised an eyebrow giving him a ‘did you hear him?’ stare.

Shrugging his broad shoulders telling me a, ‘I thought it was the chapter” look.

He probably was telling the truth so it didn’t concern me. If only he knew how much Mr. Dumbass was putting me through. Concealing the poorly dumped teacher sadness, I couldn’t resist the urge to smile up at him. “Thanks.”

Class ended slowly yet I, somehow made through the non-constant evilness of the teacher. I heaved a long sigh.

Luke studied me, his dimple forming at the edge of his crooked smile. “You hungry?” he asked.

“As I ever will be, how about you?”

Shaking his head, “Not if you ignore me like the other day.” He joked.

I was ease with him, which made me frown. I thought I made myself clear I wouldn’t make any close friends. “I’m sorry but I have to actually go study.” Lying, so he wouldn’t bother with me other than a classmate. It was his only second day so it wasn’t like we were friends in the first place, right?

“Hey Luke.” The two echoed. Wonderful. The trouble twins were striding along each other, coming closer to our direction.

Today they worn purple stripes socks up to there knees, shorts that were way too short if they bended, you can see their boney butts upward, and a purple blouse, giving out their cleavage an easy access for show

Today they worn purple stripes socks up to there knees, shorts that were way too short if they bended, you can see their boney butts upward, and a purple blouse, giving out their cleavage an easy access for show. Of course, both seem to curl their hair similar to each other, dark black eyeliner around their eye’s giving a smoky look and heels that should be for hookers.

I came on edge, uncomfortable with their present, invading my space along with Luke. I wasn’t the least bit surprised when they gave him a flirty look then glancing at me, keeping their face frozen place in that phoney smile. “Hi Aurora long time no see.”

Yea like as in yesterday. Nodding to them.

I didn’t think they would pretend to be nice but only for the new guy. “We love the sweater you have.” They complimented.