Chapter 9

I woke up feeling the worst migraine ever, "Never again..." I mumbled to myself as I rolled off the bed heading to the bathroom to clean myself off and change into a fresh bikini, now I knew once again how bad hangovers are. As I held onto the wall, so I wouldn't fall face first onto the ground, as I kept walking the music got louder and louder, it was just truly unavoidable. I kept walking and walking to an unknown place, I just went there where my feet took me, fair enough. As I took the last stairs that went down, I opened a door that did make the creaking noise but didn't bother me at all, as I entered there was one specific light that was pointing down onto one pale, definitely dead body. I didn't even seem to notice a woman beside them until she cleared her throat, now for sure noticing her presence, my eyes traveled from the dead girls body, up to her as I smiled gently but not receiving one back, "Uhmmm, I was curious whether there's painkillers he-" I didn't really get cut off, I just stopped as soon as she put away her tool, right after she took off her medical gloves heading over to a small drawer, she got a pill bottle out as she read it, inspecting the black writing on the white bottle as she shook it. She twisted the pill bottle open with ease as she spilled out two circular white pills, "One now, and the other one later." she said walking over to me and grabbing my wrist, putting the two pills in my hand as she walked back putting on a new pair of white medical gloves on and going back doing her inspection dead body thing, now I'm not saying it's weird or anything but I would just leave the body off. I said a quick, "Thank you" which she nodded to and so I left without any other priority, well unless to get water since pills on their own aren't the best.

I was walking into the club since there is a bar there, and that's basically the only place that comes to mind when I think where I would be able to find water, as I walked up to them and asked for a cup of water, obviously receiving a question such as, "Anything else, maybe something stronger like you know, vodka?" which I simply shook my head to and left before anything else happened, normally I would've got it myself but I'm not in the mood. As I left, there was some people that wanted to dance or to 'offer' me the drugs into my drink, or something but I simply slapped their hands away and left, the music still being heard from behind.

 As I stumbled through the crowd of dancing beach members I found a seat outside, the only problem was that the sun was shining straight at it, but I decided to go there anyways. I stumbled over there constantly getting shoved and pushed, as I finally made it I quickly gulped the water down along with one pill, as I held the other securely in hand. As I leant forward, my elbows on my knees, to avoid to sun but not to avoid the music, it was just quite impossible.

After a bit of time in the sun, it started to set into a orange-ish golden-ish light as for the people, out of nowhere there was more people, I've already drank all the water as the party lights started to be turned on, I decided before it gets anymore stuffier and crowded, I'd leave and so I did. Once I stood up I made eye contact with a certain person, well girl from what I saw, I walked over to the door entering it and not long after I didn't even have to look at who was walking next to me. It was the girl I make eye contact with from earlier, she didn't speak for a bit she just kept walking, glancing from time to time at me as I did the same, until I opened my moth to speak she budged in before, "How long are you here?" she asked thinking it's a weird but not to bad question itself, "I'm new here... who are you anyways?" I asked stopping to walk as not long after she did, I noticed how that maybe have sounded as I mumbled, "Sorry..." she smiled and laughed it off, which I truly didn't expect, "It's okay, I guess it was rude not to introduce myself, I'm Kuina" she said reaching her hand out so I'd shake it, suddenly the music died out, only to come back out of nowhere, causing me to jump slightly, "Uhmm, I-I'm Y/n..." I said hesitantly shaking her hand, I really had to stutter huh? "Well Y/n, nice to meet you" she exclaimed, as I nodded with agreement, you could say this looked like a start of a new friendship or something from a k-drama, we did meet randomly, technically I think accidentally at least, the place... well wasn't a number one choice for me but it looked beautiful at the moment, the golden-ish orang-ish color shining on both of our faces making them sparkle as if glitter was put on them, there was people in the background, but barely listening, or even caring about it. Maybe it was a start of a new friendship? Maybe not, I guess I'll just have to find out.

-------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a short chapter and I'm uploading after like nine days, but I really got unmotivated and I was stuck doing school work, but thankfully my best friend got me back motivated, and I'm back, I really hope I'll be able to upload like at least three, four times a weak but I can't promise anything, anyways remember to eat, drink, and do something today, that makes you happy, goodbye <3