❝5❞

i'm missing so many school assignments but this is more important. ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

george enters his home and dream follows shortly after. george's home wasn't the biggest but it was enough for him to get by. dream closes the door behind him, "well this is my home sweet home." george places the record player down on his kitchen counter along with the records. "so, i was thinking we could make a cake. i know it's stupid but i've had this cake mix forever and i don't want it to go bad.", dream could tell george was a little embarrassed from his idea. "i love that idea, what type of cake is it?", "uh chocolate i think." george tries to retrieve the cake from the top shelf but struggles a little due to his height, "are you having trouble there, georgie?" george gets of his tippy toes and faces dream, "well are you going to help me asshole?"

dream lets out a short wheeze and goes over to george still standing in front of the pantry. dream gets closer and closer to george trying to get the cake box, and at one point in the process he grabbed george's waist. once clay finally retrieves the box he looks down at george still holding the smallers waist, "is this what you needed?", "y-yeah now give it to me!" dream laughs walking backwards away from george, "come and get it then!"

the brunette giggles running towards dream. the blonde put the box up in the air so it was harder for george to get it. "dream just give it to me!" the taller man just responded with a wheeze walking farther away from george. eventually he walked so far back he was met with the counter, leaning against it. the brunette still tries to get the box letting out little giggles along the way, "you're such an idiot!" the blonde only leans more over the counter so the only way george could reach the box is if he leaned over dream.

"c'mon george you have to actually try. my arms getting tired." the brunette leans against dream causing dreams back to be basically laying on the counter. the brunette still trying to receive the box didn't even realize how close he was to dream. there faces inches apart they could feel each others breaths. they stare into each others eyes, both of their pupils dilating. the silence between the two was soon broke when dream gave george the cake mix, "here you go shorty." the brunette snatched the box and flips dream off walking towards the other counter.

both boys had all their cake supplies neatly on the counter. which was a request from dream for his adhd. "are you sure you don't need a step stool?" the brunette gasps and pushes dream from the counter, "i'm making this by myself." clay wheezes in the corner while george is TRYING to focus but lets out giggles from dreams laugh. george soon got annoyed from dream just sitting back "are you going to help?", "oh so now george wants my help. he just can't get enough of me." although dreams comment was somewhat true he would never admit that. "whatever dream."

at this point the two boys got the batter all done for their chocolate cake. dream of course had to make the comment, "it looks like shit." george laughs, "well speaking it is a chocolate cake that means were doing something right." dream then dips a finger in the batter and placed a glob of it on george's nose. "what the hell!" dream wheezes at the man infront of him. the brunette simply just wipes it off with his thumb and licks it off. dream stares in awe and george sucks his thumb. (horny mf.)

the brunette quickly notices that dreams eyes attached to him and looks over, "what?", "n-nothing."

sooner or later george and dream put the cake in the oven for it to cook. "now what do we do while we wait?" george whined. dream didn't reply and only walked over to the record player they recently bought. he set it up only within a few minutes and put in the record "just the two of us: by bill withers and grover washington, jr." setting it carefully on the platter. slowly, he moves the tone arm onto the record turning it on. the soft jazz beat filled up their ears as dream walks over to george reaching a hand out, "dance with me." the brunette just looks down at his toes, "dream i don't know how to dance.", "then i'll just have to teach you."

dream grabs george's hand and leads him to a opening between his living room and kitchen. the blonde places george's hand in his own. the softness of the shorter males hands slowly started to warm his own. "all you have to do is place you arms around my neck-" george quickly obeys and places his arms around his neck. dream just stares and the beautiful boy below him. the blonde got so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realize he was staring, "what now?" the brunette interrupts his thoughts. "oh sorry, um, then i just place my hands on your hips." there was and awkward tension as dream was placing his hands on george's hips.

as they both were in the position george comes closer to dream so both of their chests were touching each other. the movements flow between them and george picks up quickly. the atmosphere around them was immaculate. the soft jazz in the background as both both were dancing with each other. george looks up at the blonde and messes his hair up slightly, "thanks dream." the brunette gives a light smile, "clay."

"what?", "my name is, um clay. i know its dumb, but that's it." george just snuzzles up in dreams chest as almost they were hugging. "i like clay." a million butterflies fill the blondes chest. the fact his crush was hugging him right now was a dream come true for him. he's never felt this way towards anyone. but george was so much different.

the breath taking moment was interrupted from a ding echoing from the oven. "that was nice." the brunette quietly says as he lets go from dreams grasp. "do you maybe want to stay the night?", "nothing would make me happier pretty boy."

(1146 words)

a/n - WE HIT 100 READS WTF. literally thank you so much i didn't expect to like my writing. this was just supposed to be a bored little story and now i'm literally growing!! thank you again and i love ya'll so much! QUACKITY LORE STREAM IN 20 MINUTES BABYYYY!

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain."⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ